Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mikeyro

Grand Master in Mediocrity
Mar 8, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hey All, this is my introduction I guess. I've been hanging around for a while now and had my first Model S (100D) delivered in March (picture below). We fell in love with Tesla and my wife is having her CPO S75D delivered in a about a month... we hope.

IMG_1359.jpg

Anyway, the whole CPO process got us frustrated, and the alternate search sites like Tesla Inventory and EV-CPO were super helpful for us so I decided to take a crack at building one myself.

I just finished the beta and wanted to share it here for some feedback (if there is a better thread, please let me know). Apologies, as it's pretty crude right now. Basically, I wanted to implement a similar look and feel to Tesla's search, but with the functionality of some of the more robust sites out there today. I hope to be able to deliver the features that a power user wants, but with a user-friendly, intuitive, interface that's easy on the eyes and compliments the Tesla brand. I added a feedback link in case you want something added. I already have a long list of things to do. First up, countries other than the US.

https://teslahunt.com

Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 9.06.56 PM.png