Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Aggressive Wheel Offsets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21x10 +15
21x11 +22
1671502489717.png

hi every one, newbie here. I got some questions if any of you can help me a bit. I bought a set 20x10.5 40 offset rims, square setup for MYP. I did some research of it, most of this setup run 275/40 without any problem.
My question is can I run 305/35 on this? will the front have any problem? I like more tire side wall and no plan to lower the MYP. TIA.

hi every one, newbie here. I got some questions if any of you can help me a bit. I bought a set 20x10.5 40 offset rims, square setup for MYP. I did some research of it, most of this setup run 275/40 without any problem.
My question is can I run 305/35 on this? will the front have any problem? I like more tire side wall and no plan to lower the MYP. TIA.
295x35x21 back, 275xx35x21 front pretty much max without modifications. I see you have 20" so 305 might work on back but definitely not front

Thanks for the recommendation, Danny.

Another setup i'm considering is 19x9.5 +28 w/ 275/45/19. The overall diameter seems like it should clear/not have any rub. Thoughts?

Jason
That's the exact setup our client @jpy1980 is running on his Model Y.

1.jpeg

No rubbing issues I believe. We have this setup in-stock btw!
19x10.5 +31 squared / staggered also available.

Danny

Looks amazing @Schnitz! How is the ride w/ the H&R's?

I couldn't wait for the H&R's to come back in stock over the summer, threw some econo coilovers instead. Rear is 0.25" lower. Front is 0.75" lower. 295/35/21 rear and swapped the 275’s to the front. Rear has H&R 10 mm trak (from @MODEL+) spacers in this pic. Hoepfully this setup is aggressive enough in the rear to be in this thread.

View attachment 875041
I decided to switch out and run 10mm H&R Trak spacers on all four corners. Near flush with just a slight amount of poke all around. Looks great. Special thanks to Danny at Model+ for excellent comms and a fast turnaround on the order.

I decided to switch out and run 10mm H&R Trak spacers on all four corners. Near flush with just a slight amount of poke all around. Looks great. Special thanks to Danny at Model+ for excellent comms and a fast turnaround on the order.
I appreciate your kind words! Thank you for your support. 🤗

10/10mm H&R TRAK+ all-around is just about perfect for an OEM+ look on Model Y.

IMG_5151.jpg

More details - Model Y Spacers - 10/10mm on Tesla Factory 21" Uberturbine Wheels

I'm offering slight discount to those who are interested in the silver version 10mm H&R TRAK+ Spacers. The lug nuts sit behind the wheel cap and it's barely noticeable between the wheels, I promise.

Please message or email me [email protected]

Danny

Reactions: Skavatar
That's the exact setup our client @jpy1980 is running on his Model Y.

View attachment 902952

No rubbing issues I believe. We have this setup in-stock btw!
19x10.5 +31 squared / staggered also available.

Danny
Will I be ok with 20 x10.5. 285. 35. 20. 3.5 neg camber. 6.8degree caster. Running 3.5 inch clearance under front jack pads. I know rears are fine. I want to have much more sidewalk support for autocross. Thanks

That's actually more appropriately sized respectively. 👏 Do you notice much effects on range at all?

Danny
Had the same question and the answer I got was that range isn’t negatively impacted significantly enough to notice on a day to day normal driving basis. I’m getting roughly the same amount of range on my daily commute as I was before the swap, but unsure whether it’s the cold weather or the tires that are contributing more to the slight loss in range. I haven’t gone on any long trips with the MYP since we have other vehicles for that purpose. Range was never a major concern for me since it remains local and I routinely charge up at home. Sorry I can’t provide an exact percentage, but I don’t really pay it all that much attention honestly.

Reactions: Skavatar and MODEL+
That's actually more appropriately sized respectively. 👏 Do you notice much effects on range at all?

Danny
I have 285 all round on light weight 20 inch rims. Range does take a hit. My range on full charge driving quickly in the current cold conditions in Ohio is about 210 miles. My wh/mi is about 360 on an 80 mile journey. In summervI would guess about 320 wh/mi I drive about 20 faster than average user according to my software program .

Reactions: MODEL+