Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bets on When 6.0 Update will be Released...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait till you forget/lose your key and you find the app isn't working; I'm sure you'll be completely understanding when Tesla Service line tells you "Oh, you weren't expecting it to work 100% of the time were you?" :tongue:
I plan to turn off the feature if I can without turning off REST. So, no, that won't be an issue for me.

But you'd agree that for those owners that do like the feature, it is pretty important that it works 100% of the time?
No. No real feature works 100% of the time. I'm not a fan of putting fantasy requirements on feature requests or expectations.

Should features be reasonably reliable under normal operating conditions? Sure. Tesla has done a good job with that so far, IMO, and I expect them to continue doing so.

No. No real feature works 100% of the time. I'm not a fan of putting fantasy requirements on feature requests or expectations.

Should features be reasonably reliable under normal operating conditions? Sure. Tesla has done a good job with that so far, IMO, and I expect them to continue doing so.

So you'd be ok with keyless starting not working 100% of the time?

(Sorry for being pedantic, nothing personal)