Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue or white?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the 2021 Blue (Long Range) with chrome delete, white interior, and 19" rims which have a white/silver look.

One of the main reasons I went with Blue was because it the least common Tesla color I see on the road honestly. SOOO many whites, and then other colors (red, black, etc).

I like that my car kinda pops out from the rest when it comes to stock color.

Reactions: LBM4
I'm currently going back and worth between blue and white. I typically loooove white cars and my last one was a white Acura. When we went to test drive the model 3, they had a blue one in the showroom and it looked beautiful. My husband really wants blue and now I'm leaning toward it. I also thought white would be better for resale but have heard otherwise. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm currently going back and worth between blue and white. I typically loooove white cars and my last one was a white Acura. When we went to test drive the model 3, they had a blue one in the showroom and it looked beautiful. My husband really wants blue and now I'm leaning toward it. I also thought white would be better for resale but have heard otherwise. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Get the blue! Outstanding color.

Tim

IMG_2119.jpeg