Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in a car accident in my Model S four months and three days ago. She sustained front end damage and the airbags went off. She's been in a Tesla Certified body shop in Costa Mesa, CA for the entire time, and still not all of the parts have been sent from Tesla to the body shop. I'm involved with Tesla Customer Service and they're on the case, but they still haven't delivered all of the parts to the body shop.

Now I'm paying out of pocket for a rental car because my other, more economical subsitiute car options have termed out - it's been so long. I feel like there's no end in sight, and as a big Tesla fan, I'm so disheartened by how poorly they manufacture and deliver spare parts. Really really disappointed with Tesla over this. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Sorry to hear that. I bet they haven't shipped it because they don't even have it. My car is home now. It took 5 months and one week in the shop. Tesla sent the final part one day before the body shop got the completed car back to me. Tesla really needs to improve this aspect of their business. Best of luck, and best wishes for a speedy recovery for your car!