Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My VIN is showing as well. It's no longer the lower "perfect" VIN number I had before, but is now the same number as the RN, Interesting! Maybe some that were on hold have climbed back in the driver's seat.

I don't know your reservation spot, Mark, but I believe they're making an effort to have at least the first dozen or so match the original reservation - meaning your reassigned number is prob a result of that.

I don't know your reservation spot, Mark, but I believe they're making an effort to have at least the first dozen or so match the original reservation - meaning your reassigned number is prob a result of that.
Good to know. The previous VIN was below a dozen and now is above a dozen. No problem, just pleased to see the progress as is everyone else.

While on the subject. The sixth alphanumeric character is an A and is decoded at TeslaTap as follows: A = Manual Type 2 Seat Belts (Front Row, Center Row*3, Third Row*2) With Front Airbags, PODS, Side Inflatable Restraints, Knee Airbags (Front)

This brings up an interesting question. Will the sixth VIN character change if the center row has 2 seats instead of 3?

Hopefully Tesla Motors is reading this thread and can get to the bottom of this issue before manufacturing begins!

I'm currently planning a factory delivery.

...110 miles away

28stzrc.jpg