Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As always, bonnie, we turn to you as Sig #2 for verification of questionable claims.

If the three people from Signature delivery now mid/late January reporting delivery estimates of January for Sigs #597, #9XX, and #13XX are legitimate, then you would have already received such a notification too. So did you?

Nope -- but that doesn't mean the others aren't accurate. Could be a slower production ramp.

The delay was shown on the Design Studio pages during the first days, but Tesla Motors dropped the warning and verbally mentioned that it was no longer an issue.

Mark...I may have missed it, so apologies if I did. Do you have an estimated delivery date?

I agree about the 'warm weather package' not causing the delay. When I talked with my DS that was not an issue.

Mark...I may have missed it, so apologies if I did. Do you have an estimated delivery date? I agree about the 'warm weather package' not causing the delay. When I talked with my DS that was not an issue.
No estimated delivery date. In regard to the Subzero Weather Package, that possible one month delay was over a month ago, so I have no concern about that being a reason.

I enjoyed reading this post about possible delays: Signature delivery now mid/late January - Page 4

I posted more thoughts on the subject on the same thread.