Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bozeman, MT Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have ideas for putting pressure on the park? Be nice to have charging in the main lot...[/QUOTE]

I have written them twice. They are interested and supposedly thinking about putting in some chargers within the park, but I haven't had an update from them since last winter.

Anyone know of a location for Butte or seen construction? Clipped. :)

I just had this feeling to check out Butte, today, Score!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Butte's, location verified. Supplies delivered. No ground broken, yet.
" Best Western Plus, Butte Plaza Inn, 2900 Harrison Avenue, Kami Johnson, GM. (406)494-3500."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 340
Anyone have ideas for putting pressure on the park? Be nice to have charging in the main lot...
I have written them twice. They are interested and supposedly thinking about putting in some chargers within the park, but I haven't had an update from them since last winter.
ISTM J1772s are most likely inside the parks. Where SCs are needed is in the gateway towns around parks. Yellowstone should start with West Yellowstone and Jackson/Moran Junction, then add Gardiner, and either Cody or Pahaska Tepee, and Red Lodge.

Last edited:
I just had this feeling to check out Butte, today, Score!

Butte's, location verified. Supplies delivered. No ground broken, yet.
" Best Western Plus, Butte Plaza Inn, 2900 Harrison Avenue, Kami Johnson, GM. (406)494-3500."

Once again, awesome work! Just realized I forgot to swing by the Sheridan location to check for boxes--just came back from a drive and that was on my to-do list.