Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mt. Vernon, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still looks new!

Attachments

• 16E780FE-BFA4-44A0-9C60-E9D3C3441B48.jpeg
    16E780FE-BFA4-44A0-9C60-E9D3C3441B48.jpeg
    576 KB · Views: 140
I charged here yesterday, they are in the Holiday Inn parking lot. The Nav announced our destination is on the left, it's actually on the right. Stall 1A was INOP. The Holiday Inn restrooms are just inside the entrance to the right and were open. Very convenient.

Just a heads up, I stopped by this Supercharger last night and 3 of the plugs/handles had been vandalized by having the two main charging pins pulled out of them. Another Tesla driver was there and reported the issue, but not sure how long it may take to repair them. Hopefully whoever did it doesn't return to finish the job. I arrived with about 30 miles of range remaining and would have been completely hosed.

Just a heads up, I stopped by this Supercharger last night and 3 of the plugs/handles had been vandalized by having the two main charging pins pulled out of them. Another Tesla driver was there and reported the issue, but not sure how long it may take to repair them. Hopefully whoever did it doesn't return to finish the job. I arrived with about 30 miles of range remaining and would have been completely hosed.
Did you post a PlugShare PSA?