Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BP Pulse Network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And another BP Pulse construction site spotted at Ingleburn in SW Sydney.
Some more photos from Ingleburn.
Looks like 2 satellite stations, i.e looks like there will be four stalls/charging cables.
PXL_20230212_050330650.jpg

I think the is the first BP site I have seen with four stalls. A couple of other sites already with two stalls on each side of the road though.
This site is also reasonably conveniently located off the Hume Motorway on the outskirts of Sydney on the Southern side.

Reactions: scully
Asquith, NSW reported as Open today on Plugshare..
Though it's disappeared in the BP Pulse app
(As has the Campbeltown site)
Yep, Asquith open and currently free. Just need to scan the QR code with the BP Pulse app to start the free charging session. Max of 72kW on the dual CCS port station with one EV plugged in.
Great to see a dual CCS port charger rather than CCS/Chademo.

They sent me an email about NZ chargers 🤔
I got that one too, then a follow-up email today titled "Oops, we sent you an email by mistake", which just said the email I was sent incorrectly was a welcome one, nothing about the fact that it related to a different country :)

@Metroid the best I can offer to see where upcoming chargers are going to be (for NSW at least) is going to Evenergi Map and (after clicking the Layers button at upper right) checking on "Approved fast charging stations" and then panning/zooming around the map and clicking on the various purple dots. There are definitely a number of BP Pulse ones there but it is just luck to land on them - vs other newly-funded ones - through random clicking on the dots.

Last edited:
I got that one too, then a follow-up email today titled "Oops, we sent you an email by mistake", which just said the email I was sent incorrectly was a welcome one, nothing about the fact that it related to a different country :)

@Metroid the best I can offer to see where upcoming chargers are going to be (for NSW at least) is going to Evenergi Map and (after clicking the Layers button at upper right) checking on "Approved fast charging stations" and then panning/zooming around the map and clicking on the various purple dots. There are definitely a number of BP Pulse ones there but it is just luck to land on them - vs other newly-funded ones - through random clicking on the dots.
Unfortunately in Vic but still interesting to look at.

FYI I just received an email from BP Pulse, and they have a couple of limited-time while-you-charge offers. I don’t know if I will make use of either of them but I thought they might be worth someone here knowing about:

14.1 Save 25% off the full price of any Wild Bean Cafe hot drink in a single transaction when you charge your electric vehicle with bp pulse. You must show active charge session on the bp pulse app at payment. Coffee extras such as syrup, double sots, and alternative milks are at an additional charge. Offer valid until 30 April 2023 at participating BP sites only. Offer not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Limit 1 discount per transaction. Promoter may modify or withdraw offer at any time. Promoter: BP Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 53 004 085 616).

14.2 Purchase a Cool Ridge 600ml Still Water for $2.00 in a single transaction when you charge your electric vehicle with bp pulse. You must show active charge session on the bp pulse app at payment. Offer valid until 30 April 2023 at participating BP sites only. Offer not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for other products, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Limit 1 discount per transaction. Promoter may modify or withdraw offer at any time. Promoter: BP Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN 53 004 085 616).