Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Breed of dog Tesla Owners and Fans have.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
70 pound Labradoodle named Bodhi. Or as we call him, 'The Labradonkey', because of his personality. Someone we met out biking on the trails one day asked what he was and we gave that response as a joke... She was surprised by the answer and asked, completely seriously, "They can do that now??"

Yes. Yes they can...

:rolleyes:

17337588396_7b455fc5e2_o.jpg

Unusual coloring on the one on the right. My SO fully approves, she loves standards. Her last dog lived to 17, she was the oldest standard in Oregon when she died (as far as the vet knew).
That's Jazzy, our Parti-. That is the original markings for poodles. Many attempts were made to breed this color out of the gene pool many years ago...! It didn't work! Jazzy is 5 Yrs old.

Mutt (chihuahua/pug I think - its a stray). 12+ years old. Loves to ride shotgun on passenger's lap on road trips; then rests in 'his spot' in center console floor.View attachment 100527

I just caught up on this thread and comments.

Sluggo thanks you all for the rep points awarded - I guess his 'begging' worked!

Right now he is without his favorite spot as we are now in between Tesla's, having traded in my 2013 Model S 85 for a new 85D - estimated end of February/March. I am looking for a new blanket to cushion him from the yacht floor ridges :smile:.

BTW I checked - is it my imagination, or is the console area in a D shallower than that for the original RWD 85? If so,, it looks like Sluggo has to lose a little weight to fit comfortably LOL.

BTW I checked - is it my imagination, or is the console area in a D shallower than that for the original RWD 85? If so,, it looks like Sluggo has to lose a little weight to fit comfortably LOL.

You loose about 3 inches under the cubby to the yacht floor sadly. I notice this every time I get a loaner since my car doesn't have the yacht flooring and my Diono Travel Pal doesn't go nearly as far under the cubby because of the lost room and curvature of the yacht floor. If it becomes troublesome, that flooring is removable.

You loose about 3 inches under the cubby to the yacht floor sadly. I notice this every time I get a loaner since my car doesn't have the yacht flooring and my Diono Travel Pal doesn't go nearly as far under the cubby because of the lost room and curvature of the yacht floor. If it becomes troublesome, that flooring is removable.

So that's an artifact of the yacht floor, not the fact that its in a D Model S? Hmmph.....