Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BTX8 battery-code on a 75D... or is it a 85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw a new X75D with AP2.5 and BTX7 and BR05 code released to the US new inventory site:
Model X 75D 5YJXCAE23HF059692 | Tesla

Screenshot 2017-08-27 21.45.18.png
Screenshot 2017-08-27 21.48.22.png

• Informative
Reactions: mdevp
I assume the BTX8 has 16 modules and hence the 400v. I think it would be even cooler to have a 14 module BTX7 350v 85kW battery since then you could add the two more modules when your warranty expired and have 100kW. @ab26 you are in the Bay Area. Any chance you can go check it out and take a picture of the battery sticker over lunch?

I assume the BTX8 has 16 modules and hence the 400v. I think it would be even cooler to have a 14 module BTX7 350v 85kW battery since then you could add the two more modules when your warranty expired and have 100kW. @ab26 you are in the Bay Area. Any chance you can go check it out and take a picture of the battery sticker over lunch?

I'll check with the Fremont folks and inquire about this car. Since it's brand new, I don't know if they will let me inspect the car unless I decide to purchase it.

Also, I have a friend who takes delivery of his custom built Model S 75 this Friday. I'll try to find out what his battery sticker is. Hoping to get reports from other owners with deliveries scheduled in the next few days on their battery sticker.