Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buena Park, CA Deliveries Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today's delivery in Buena Park went very well. There was hardly anyone there at 3 PM! Me and my friend had plenty of time to inspect the car for any flaws while the DA was giving me the rundown and the service center was able to fix the lone issue within five minutes. I wrote the full account here in the main P3D- thread. But let's just say that Red Comet is flying :)

were there cars that are waiting for their new owners? sigh, still no vin. getting really anxious. but it seems everyone around my order date has either the vin or delivery date or got their car. so i hope within the next couple of days there's movement for my order :eek:

were there cars that are waiting for their new owners? sigh, still no vin. getting really anxious. but it seems everyone around my order date has either the vin or delivery date or got their car. so i hope within the next couple of days there's movement for my order :eek:

I know they are keeping most of the cars that aren’t ready for delivery in some offsite lot, but when I got there the lot seemed full of new cars...and only one person before me picking up his vehicle. I’m not sure what the hold up is. It does seem that there was a golden window where if you switched to the P3D-, it significantly expedited your process. (I had no movement on my account until I switched.)

Hope good news comes your way this week! It’ll be worth it. This is such a terrific car.

Reactions: w1n78
I was able to talk to a DA In Buena Park and was told I was “soft matched” to a car and that the car should be ready for delivery next week. I asked how she determined That information since I don’t have a vin yet. She says that my car is currently in production and will get to Buena Park next week. So vin will probably be assigned once the car is finished and hope to get it some time this week (the vin).

at this point I’m truly considering a different config if it’s “on the ground”. Really considering the performance. I’m just really worried about those tires wearing quick with 116 mile daily commute. Is there a post someone shared with how often they changed the tires with similar commute?

I had a 2004 Acura TL before. 17” with Y rated tires. Had to replace every 14-16 months. Not sure I want to go through that again but dam I want my car already lol

I was able to talk to a DA In Buena Park and was told I was “soft matched” to a car and that the car should be ready for delivery next week. I asked how she determined That information since I don’t have a vin yet. She says that my car is currently in production and will get to Buena Park next week. So vin will probably be assigned once the car is finished and hope to get it some time this week (the vin).

at this point I’m truly considering a different config if it’s “on the ground”. Really considering the performance. I’m just really worried about those tires wearing quick with 116 mile daily commute. Is there a post someone shared with how often they changed the tires with similar commute?

I had a 2004 Acura TL before. 17” with Y rated tires. Had to replace every 14-16 months. Not sure I want to go through that again but dam I want my car already lol
Do you have the name of the DA?

Do you have the name of the DA?

it was a female. Sorry didn’t get a name. I did go there to see if I can get a hold of my SA but he wasn’t there. Another one tried to “help” but I can tell he was not in a good mood. He was probably like “not another customer asking about their order”. He wouldn’t let me finish my question and kept repeating what seems to be a memorized answer to most questions. I don’t blame him but geez, whatever. I’m not gonna put him on blast and share his name. Just wanted to see if they had something more readily available but they don’t. I’ll just stick to my order coz it seems Christmas week is when I’ll get the car.

he said that today they started getting more cars in and they plan to do 100 deliveries a day. They will be doing it until 9pm daily. Waiting really sucks, I sound like an entitled prick but I’m doing my best to hang in there. Congrats to all who got their car already.