Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Build quality for cars delivered in December

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this guy posts daily amateur quality check.
so far December quality is inconsistent but that's the case for other months lol

I think that guy is based in Canada. The vins up there were pretty old back when he was allowed to show vins. 1-2 month old vins were showing up on that lot based on his recording date.

I think that guy is based in Canada. The vins up there were pretty old back when he was allowed to show vins. 1-2 month old vins were showing up on that lot based on his recording date.
huh I thought he never show VIN in the videos? if his daily videos are not reflecting the latest production then the conspiracy could be "shooting dozen videos in one day and upload them on daily basis to get view counts..

huh I thought he never show VIN in the videos? if his daily videos are not reflecting the latest production then the conspiracy could be "shooting dozen videos in one day and upload them on daily basis to get view counts..
I don't think he is doing that. He used to show the vin/manufacture date sticker on the windshield but tesla told him he would need to obscure it or not show it to continue filming.

Quality is in the eye of the beholder. It's a futile exercise querying folks on a message board. You have people on here denying their rear bumper is a different shade of white than the rest of the car. You also see threads at least weekly asking if they should get x item fixed at the SC. Some of this stuff is a no brainer to be fixed, why are you asking? It's probably the same individuals claiming they received a "flawless" car at delivery.