Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Model 3 MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just thought I would start another thread for my fellow Californians since it seems like there aren't too many of us who have gotten their cars yet.

10/21 order date
2017 reservation
MR
MSM/black
18" Aero
EAP

Fingers crossed that we hear something soon!

Just thought I would start another thread for my fellow Californians since it seems like there aren't too many of us who have gotten their cars yet.

10/21 order date
2017 reservation
MR
MSM/black
18" Aero
EAP

Fingers crossed that we hear something soon!

I am in San Jose.

Ordered 10/21
MR midnight silver
Black interior
18” Aero
No EAP

Got an email on 11/28 that they ready for home delivery on Sunday 12/2 between 6 PM to. 8 PM. I have to push that out to 12/4. No VIN info yet just note in my account that delivery is scheduled for 12/4 home delivery. Dilivery Assistant has not contact me yet. I still wonder if they going tonreally make the 12/4.

I am in San Jose.

Ordered 10/21
MR midnight silver
Black interior
18” Aero
No EAP

Got an email on 11/28 that they ready for home delivery on Sunday 12/2 between 6 PM to. 8 PM. I have to push that out to 12/4. No VIN info yet just note in my account that delivery is scheduled for 12/4 home delivery. Dilivery Assistant has not contact me yet. I still wonder if they going tonreally make the 12/4.
I’m in a similar situation. Got a text/email on 11/24 for schedule delivery on 12/6. I replied and asked to reschedule to 12/7, that went through, everything reflected as such on my order page. This morning, almost a week after the text/email, still no contact about VIN or MVPA, talked with OA, he said I didn’t have a DA assigned, he tried to assign one for me. Said DA should contact me by end of day... still nothing.

I originally ordered MR RWD MSM black Aero w/EAP on 10/26. On 11/24, changed to LR RWD with my OA, hence the immediate text/email after on same day. I caught a glimpse of my VIN on the computer when my OA was changing my order to LR but it never reflected on my order page.

I hope nothing is wrong with my (our) order! I really need the VIN and MVPA to finalize the loan soon if the car really is to be delivered on 12/7.

EDIT: speak of the devil, just checked my order page for the first time since this afternoon and a VIN is there now!

Last edited:
Yep, I'm with you all.

Ordered on 10/19
Los Angeles area
Day 3 Reservation holder from 2016
Mid-Range
Peal White/Black interior
18" Aero
No EAP

I've heard/seen nothing on my Tesla account page since the day I've ordered. I'm hoping (too) that next week we all may see some movement!

Current owner
Reservation holder 4/11/16
Ordered MR Blue aero No EAP 10/25/18
Paying cash
No communication sincer order
OA doesn't respond to texts
Stopped by local store yesterday, was told "guaranteed to be delivered before EOY". We will see.

Current owner
Reservation holder 4/11/16
Ordered MR Blue aero No EAP 10/25/18
Paying cash
No communication sincer order
OA doesn't respond to texts
Stopped by local store yesterday, was told "guaranteed to be delivered before EOY". We will see.
They not going to have any info but when it ready the process will be pretty fast. In my case they contact me on Thursday for Sunday 6 PM delivery .

Let me know If you need referral code for free 6 months super chargers.

Order Date 11/30/18
No Reservation, ordered thru friend's referral link on my iPhone, @ LA AutoShow
Long Range Dual Motor :)
White / White
18'' Aero Wheels
No EAP

Delivery Re-Scheduled from 12/3/18 to 12/7/18 due to being available too soon! :eek: