Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California Model 3 MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in CA lucky enough to get their MR delivery dates this past weekend? Still crickets for me... :(

I really hope Tesla is not waiting until the very last week of December to get us our cars.

For the past few months there has been a truck load of Model 3s at a shopping center a couple of miles from my house in San Jose. The truck would be full every Thursday and Sunday and empty thoughout the week. It hasn’t been there for the past 3 weeks, but noticed it was back last night, so hopefully it is a sign that they are starting back up CA deliveries.

Been lurking on the site for a couple months, but first time posting. Wanted to share the good news!

Ordered 10/19/18
No reservation, not an owner
MR
Midnight Silver/Black
18" Aero wheels
No EAP

I’m in Santa Barbara county

Got a text this morning and am picking my M3 on Friday morning!

• MR
  • White paint
  • Black interior
  • Aero wheels
  • Ordered 10/18
  • Received order modified email 10/30 (no changes were done?)
  • No reservation / Not a current owner
  • Cash payment / No trade-in
  • Haven't talked or emailed a live person from Tesla until this morning on 12/3 from a Inside Delivery Advisor that my car will be delivered 12/17 at Costa Mesa center.

Order Date 12/2/2018
No Reservation
Blue AWD Performance
no EAP

Trying to get this car before the end of the year. From talking to Tesla employees the current turnaround time is about 2 - 3 weeks so hopefully I will get it.

I'm a CA 10/25 MR reservation as well... and so far nothing other than that obscure "make sure your details are filled out..." text.

Encouraging that the 10/18-19 folks are starting to get their dates! Hoping that'll be me in a week's time :D

I'm 10/19 order in L.A. and, although a non-owner, a Day 3 reservation holder from 4/2016. It sounds like initial reservations aren't mattering at this point, but definitely encouraging that California are starting to see some movement. (I haven't heard anything yet.)

I'm 10/19 order in L.A. and, although a non-owner, a Day 3 reservation holder from 4/2016. It sounds like initial reservations aren't mattering at this point, but definitely encouraging that California are starting to see some movement. (I haven't heard anything yet.)
I feel like reservations still count. Of the LA deliveries, it seems like only day one people or owners. My reservation was 4/13/16 and I haven’t heard anything.

For sale. Financing fell through. Black on black model 3. Pickup at Fremont factory. Serious inquiries only. Will need to work out reassigning VIN. Will be eligible for $7,500 federal and $2,500 state rebates if California resident.