Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California, The Land That Time Forgot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's another thing I can't understand about how Tesla conducts themselves:

I received an email some days ago, describing how they had certain cars available for "immediate delivery". When I chatted with a Tesla rep (who was uninformed AND arrogant, quite the combination) I found out that the cars which supposedly were "available for immediate delivery" really aren't available.... they are in production.....

In other words: Tesla outright lied. I can't find any other way of describing what happened. They willfully and deliberately lied.

Reactions: AZjohnInCA
Here's another thing I can't understand about how Tesla conducts themselves:

I received an email some days ago, describing how they had certain cars available for "immediate delivery". When I chatted with a Tesla rep (who was uninformed AND arrogant, quite the combination) I found out that the cars which supposedly were "available for immediate delivery" really aren't available.... they are in production.....

In other words: Tesla outright lied. I can't find any other way of describing what happened. They willfully and deliberately lied.
i dont think they lied, i ordered one of these cars on the 21st, and am scheduled to pick mine up in costa mesa on the 26th.

Finally got my delivery text!
Friday 12/27 12:30 Carlsbad, Ca.

Congrats @sslack18 !!!

ACK was hoping to wake up to one :/

65C2A42C-E0B4-4E66-A5F2-4ECECD380D05.gif

Seriously the lack of movement and everybody getting delivery texts even with orders after mine in the bay makes me feel like I’m not getting my car this year. Bloody fantastic delivering to people who pulled the trigger after dec 8th and my SA is just ghosting me now.

Reactions: Kristina
Seriously the lack of movement and everybody getting delivery texts even with orders after mine in the bay makes me feel like I’m not getting my car this year. Bloody fantastic delivering to people who pulled the trigger after dec 8th and my SA is just ghosting me now.

I feel you. It's been 2 months of crickets for me so far. Got the VIN in the source Saturday morning and got really excited -- I probably shouldn't have as absolutely nothing else has changed. No contract, no delivery text. Tick-tock Tesla, there are very few days left in the year.