Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Calling all Raven Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of my FSD, Ludicrous model S raven 13 days ago. Ludicrous is still not enabled. Have communicated multiple times with the point of contact who handled delivery. She elevated it twice to service. Still no Ludicrous. I know this is very much a first world problem but I find it very irritating when dropping 6 figures on a vehicle and there is a problem that can be solved with a software update that it just doesn't get solved right away.

What is Raven?

Project Raven was Tesla's internal name for the revision of the S and X to include the switched reluctance motor and adaptive suspension and ceramic wheel bearings, uncovered by firmware analysis shortly before the announcement.

Raven is being used by the forum to describe the resulting cars - basically any S and X built since May.

Took delivery of my FSD, Ludicrous model S raven 13 days ago. Ludicrous is still not enabled. Have communicated multiple times with the point of contact who handled delivery. She elevated it twice to service. Still no Ludicrous. I know this is very much a first world problem but I find it very irritating when dropping 6 figures on a vehicle and there is a problem that can be solved with a software update that it just doesn't get solved right away.

I got FSD added pretty quickly, but Ludicrous took almost three weeks and a couple of different points of contact. I'm guessing they are busy with a lot of upgrades given the free promotion.

Just got 2019.20.4.1

Looks like it includes the new Buggy Game and the new app launcher.

5B2C87AC-DB8D-4BBF-9E64-C97C4FE4E257.jpeg
BBAB5CCD-98D4-4F10-9287-27B6C9F3F359.jpeg

That’s encouraging, should we expect all of the v2 Supercharger’s will be capable of that? I’ve yet to visit one after only a few days of ownership. It looks like abetterrouteplanner has the Raven profile I wonder if the new charging profiles are already baked in?

That’s encouraging, should we expect all of the v2 Supercharger’s will be capable of that? I’ve yet to visit one after only a few days of ownership. It looks like abetterrouteplanner has the Raven profile I wonder if the new charging profiles are already baked in?
All the v2 sites I've used will get my close to 150 KW. That being said, the Nav also says those sites support 150 KW. For the v2 urban chargers that are listed as 75 KW, they continue to function the same. Have not tried Freemont (yet)…

Is the beach buggy game only out for the Raven MX? I have a non raven 2019 MX and the Beach Buggy game wasn't included in my update but all other items were.

Beach Buggy has nothing to do with Raven. Raven upgraded motors, charging circuits, suspension, bearings, and other chassis-related items. Nothing else. Beach Buggy requires an MCU2.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker