Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t adjust speed on Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When autopilot is engaged, I can’t adjust the speed using the scroll wheel or touchscreen. My work-around is to disengage AP and then reengage it at the desired speed. This is a new problem—used to be able to adjust the speed just fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

When autopilot is engaged, I can’t adjust the speed using the scroll wheel or touchscreen. My work-around is to disengage AP and then reengage it at the desired speed. This is a new problem—used to be able to adjust the speed just fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

I had the same problem on 12.5 yesterday. I didn't do a reset on the highway (wife freaked out the last time). Today I was granted 12.6. Will see if it happens on this SW version tomorrow.

ECTO-1

Something happened with recent upgrade on this. I also noticed if I changed my charging amperage it showed on screen but did not actually change. It continued pulling 48 amps while showing 30. Once I did a soft reset all was back to normal.