Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can a LR Model 3 do Phoenix to Vegas with no Supercharging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought Tesla stopped selling LR RWD Model 3s, even off-menu. So getting a new one isn't currently an option.

There are posts in the ordering/production/delivery forum from the last couple days indicating that they're once again available on the secret menu.

LR RWD Waiting Room

Perhaps a temporary discontinuation (heh, aren't all Tesla discontinuations temporary?) to prioritize cell utilization during the last quarter and maximize number of units and transaction price...

Hey there. Just got the 2022 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD and taking it to Vegas in a month. Will charge to 100% from home in Phoenix and stop in Kingman to refill and finish to Vegas. On the way back though, what's the best way to refill when heading out from Vegas? I'm staying at The Cosmo and they have EV Chargers...Charge it up at the hotel, hit Kingman again, and then head back to phoenix?

I may be a little more "seat of the pants" than some people, but I don't see the need for trying to pre-plan and pre-choose this. I would just go as needed now that there are three Superchargers along this route in Wickenburg, Kingman, and White Hills.

Wondering if the Model 3 LR could make it from Phoenix to Las Vegas without stopping?
Of course you can.*

Check out this ABRP trip from Phoenix to Las Vegas:
tripa.jpg

*Disclaimer: Given the right circumstances. Speed kills (range). Max speed is 57MPH for the estimate. Definitely not recommended.

Reactions: Rocky_H and KJD