Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3

what color are going to get

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

1. You rule, @bayol. Thanks for doing this. I know Photoshop can be a lot of work and take a long time.
2. Glad someone else in the thread liked the purple. I thought I was the only one. Am I going through a midlife crisis? Seriously, I think it looks awesome. I feel like, if you are going to have a distinctive car, it might as well be in a distinctive color that makes people notice it!

Reactions: Weezer Fan
When I originally put the black accents on the white, I was thinking it was more just black plastic on the window trim, and black paint on the door handles/tesla triangle.

Either way it will look great. Lexus used to have a black chrome option for their badging and it looked awesome. Especially on the dark gray cars. This will probably be the color I get. Can't say for sure until I see the final color selections. If Tesla doesn't offer the black effect I might have to figure out how to get it done.

I saw a P90D with the red calipers and this color/wheel combo and it looked BADASS.

That would be awesome!

Well, I can't vote because purple isn't included. I just sent the purple render (man those are great!) to my wife and two other friends who have this car on order... and there's three sold already. I pick the car. My wife picks the color. It will be purple. And if not a factory option, this is gonna be expensive!

• Love
Reactions: MP3Mike
This one's for djplong. And before anyone questions the flag:

"The regulation for displaying a U.S. flag on a national vehicle states that the star field must be positioned at the front of the vessel (the nose cone end of the shuttle), as if the flag were "flying" along the side of the ship. This causes the flag to look as though it were backward on one side of the Shuttle." - Nasa Feb 28, 2004

;)

View attachment 171244

Thanks for the time and energy you are giving to do this. If you aren't already in design, then you should be.

thanks guys. I'm a CG Artist in Visual Effects and have rendered my fair share of CG cars in the past. All of these quick mockups have just been Photoshop work though. Speaking of which... here is the white version that SensationAzn requested.

These look great! Thanks for doing this! Would love to see a mockup in solid white like this one with a recent picture i saw here: Tesla Model 3 prototype in the Marin Headlands

goldenGate_model3_white_mockup_v001.jpg

thanks guys. I'm a CG Artist in Visual Effects and have rendered my fair share of CG cars in the past. All of these quick mockups have just been Photoshop work though. Speaking of which... here is the white version that SensationAzn requested.

View attachment 174655
Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the black trim and wheels like everybody else is. Would it be possible to do this exact same picture with the white but do not change the color of the wheels and trim? Thanks!

With Elon's tweets promising more cowbells and Ludicrous mode, how about mock-ups of the Model 3 dressed as a cow or clad in plaid (yes, I do realize Plaid > Ludicrous, but there's no particular "look" associated with Ludicrous, so I might as well be aspirational)? :)

Last edited: