Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1848.png

LOL. 😅 I assume it’s like this since it’s not open to the public but gave me a laugh.

I did happen to go by this centre this morning since I go by it on my way to work. No cars other than the occasional employee vehicle.

Last edited:
Reactions: chng and MarkCR
Just to close the loop on mine, I just picked up my MYP in Toronto - order date was May 5th, came on the Morning Cecilie (which docked in Vancouver on June 17th). That means it was a full month from docking to delivery in Toronto.

For those of you interested, the car was impeccable. Couldn't find one issue other than a few swirl marks but we'll deal with that ourselves. Paint looked otherwise fantastic, gaps were tight, and rims were clean (for now LOL!).

Good luck to all those waiting on cars that were just unloaded!

😢

Where did you see/hear this?
I just checked the port of new Westminster on vessel finder. It shows the schedule for Morning Margareta as arriving on July 25th.

Reactions: CaptStealthy
I just checked the port of new Westminster on vessel finder. It shows the schedule for Morning Margareta as arriving on July 25th.

Dang, you're right. If you search for the ship, the ETA has been updated to 7/25 😞
Anyone else here have an expected date of July 17-31 ? Is this likely the morning margarita?
Likely...what province and when did you order?