Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canada incentives is $5k and BC rebate is $4k for anyone with $100k income or lower. Referral is only for supercharger so idk how you got the Tesla discount
Yes I do see that now on their referral terms and conditions that BC is excluded. I am guessing my bonus may get reversed on delivery then. The SA( Montreal call centre) did just confirm the FSD and discount on the phone today, so I was pretty excited to try the FSD out.... And before this referral bonus got changed I had the supercharger miles pending in my app.

MYLR, OD June 4th, from Toronto. ED: Aug 04 to 18
Just call SA 10 mins ago, and he told me my car supposed landed in Canada yesterday.
I asked which ship is that, and he told me he cannot tell me this logistic information. But he said he was pretty confident that I will get my car within the window, as I told him I will be away late August.
does it mean it was in Viking Sea?

Last edited:
Reactions: RedGing12
I have the same date, Langley, BC and still no confirmation .. when did you place your order?
It may be that there are two groups that have the same EDD date. One group ordered in May to early June where the cars were already assigned (hidden) before the vehicles went onto the ship. This seem to be the group that got the schedule delivery date in the last few days. Then another group ordered a bit later but could possibly be matched to vehicles that aren’t yet assigned but were the ship.

Reactions: teanguyen604
Just call SA 10 mins ago, and he told me my car supposed landed in Canada yesterday.
I asked which ship is that, and he told me he cannot tell me this logistic information. But he said he was pretty confident that I will get my car within the window, as I told him I will be away late August.
More likely would be the next ship (MM or next one). MM was supposed to land yesterday or the last few days according to the original schedule.

I have the same delivery window and my pickup location is Oakville. Mine hasn’t changed for almost two weeks now. This has me cautiously hopeful that my car was on that ship too. Fingers crossed my delivery window doesn’t change!

May be they are matching you to a car that was going into the inventory (I.e. from the Viking sea or earlier shipment)
What does this mean exactly? When I ordered my MYLR there were a few other cars with the exact same spec in inventory that were marked as “Coming Soon”. I asked my SA whether it would be better to order those ones over a new order and they said the ETA was the same so I went with a new order.

Reposting from the Shipping Movement thread…

Port strike has resumed in Vancouver.
🙃🫠

A friend of mine works at the port and has confirmed that they have walked off the job. It ***might*** only be isolated to the Vancouver port, as opposed to ALL Port of Vancouver ports but we shall see. Perhaps the poster (I forgot their username) who is in this forum and works at the Port can confirm.

IMG_1853.png

IMG_1854.png

I ordered my MYLR on june 4th as well in toronto.
My EDD has changed quite a lot. Currently it says, July 22- Aug 5.

I called in and confirmed a couple of things. The car is still in transit. So most likely it’s on MM and waiting to dock. The rep didn’t give me any details whatsoever but i managed to sneak in an estimated date of arrival in toronto. Which they said would be either 8th or 9th of August. It’s most likely not going to be here before that. Even if MM docks and unloads by the end of july. Who knows how much time is it going to take them to bring it to toronto.

And if what people just posted in this thread about another strike is correct. I’m not even sure of when to expect the vehicle anymore :(

It’s been freakin’ 1.5 months but feels like an eternity.

I called in and confirmed a couple of things. The car is still in transit. So most likely it’s on MM and waiting to dock. The rep didn’t give me any details whatsoever but i managed to sneak in an estimated date of arrival in toronto. Which they said would be either 8th or 9th of August. It’s most likely not going to be here before that. Even if MM docks and unloads by the end of july. Who knows how much time is it going to take them to bring it to toronto.

And if what people just posted in this thread about another strike is correct. I’m not even sure of when to expect the vehicle anymore :(

Yeah my SA told me this week that my car was also in transit. They said August 9th expected delivery date, but I don’t think they even know what the almost accurate date is. This strike is continuing now and MM was already delayed so good luck to us now.

Strike is on, confirmed by BCMEA