Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're all silent in our cells, at a higher stage of inner peace, summoning our cars through the art of meditation, as taught by the ancient sages...

No seriously, I'm just keeping my mind on other things and hoping that Tesla calls to say that my car has arrived and to confirm my appointment.
Yea hopefully yours and others doesn't get delayed. ILWU better cool down lol

Better photos coming lol. This is my Y after roadtrip. Bioweapon defense mode worked very well driving through a fire in Merritt.
FJIMG_20230730_172826.jpg

Yea hopefully yours and others doesn't get delayed. ILWU better cool down lol

I just received a follow up email. My vehicle in Canada. They advised pick up date is now the 23rd to 28th. " As the your vehicle approaches the service center you will be get a specific pick up date"
It's delayed again then. They said last week August 16th, now this week August 23rd. At this point who knows if we're even getting it this month.

Reactions: Bob123
Also, VIKING SEA is on the way to Vancouver again after loading in Shanghai with ETA of August 13th.
MORNING COMPOSER just arrived in Shanghai to pick up more cars for Canada, too.

They're coming in waves now, LOL

MORNING COMPOSER has arrived in Shanghai South to pick up more cars for Canada.
She should depart tomorrow and head for New Westminster (Vancouver) with an ETA of 18 Aug.

Reactions: Bob123
I e-mailed my service team and they replied that they have no update outside of what's showing in my account. They also keep telling me (and I quote): "The strike at the port is still ongoing.".

I really want to tell them the port strike ended 2 weeks ago, but I also don't want to piss them off and get bumped down the list!

MORNING COMPOSER just arrived in Shanghai to pick up more cars for Canada, too.

They're coming in waves now, LOL

Chaaaarrrrrge!!!

• Funny
Reactions: KaelBrock
Oh dang, hopefully they come up with something
An update for those unsure about dates now. I just messaged my SA to inquire about delivery (I’m picking up in Oakville, Ontario). They told me delivery is now expected August 20th. Whether this is accurate or not remains to be seen, but it came directly from my SA so that’s the best source I have. This would align with a timeline of 24 days from docking of MM to delivery.

Last edited: