Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Texted Tesla, and they confirmed at this moment the car is still in BC, EST for arriving the 3rd week of September. I guess most of the cases it doesn’t arrive early
Thanks for the info. I am just curious how do you know Tesla SA phone number and text them. I only exchanged few emails with Tesla and every time, there are different people replying my email (even I hit reply button to reply to the person who sent me the email).

Probably looking at the lower end, which is 22nd lol

I got the vin by calling the SA and source page . I have placed the order on July 30th. The SA told me that MY is in bc port.
BTW, Tesla has to get all these Y delivered by the end of Sept. Because most of us who ordered Y after July 20 are hoping to transfer FSD which will be ended by Sept. Otherwise, at least for me, I will cancel the order even if that means I lose the deposit.

Thanks for the info. I am just curious how do you know Tesla SA phone number and text them. I only exchanged few emails with Tesla and every time, there are different people replying my email (even I hit reply button to reply to the person who sent me the email).
I think they just assign random people to you, just text the number from the order confirmation, real person is going to reply

BTW, Tesla has to get all these Y delivered by the end of Sept. Because most of us who ordered Y after July 20 are hoping to transfer FSD which will be ended by Sept. Otherwise, at least for me, I will cancel the order even if that means I lose the deposit.
I’m in this camp as well. Also on vacation from Sept 25th till October 1st so starting to feel like there is a good chance I’ll end up keeping my 3.

Anyone who ordered prior to 6th July, did your friend get 10k credits or 2000? Also, did you get FSD trial?
Also, I just had a quick look at my order agreement, I do not see the $650 credit that was part of the promotion. I am pretty sure I saw that on my account few days after the promotion started.
I messaged my SA and he said since you ordered one day prior, we cannot honor the promotion :(

Last edited:
Got my car on Sat and just noticed there seems to be a big gap around the tail light.
For those that got their car, is your tail light gap this big? gap is same size for the other side as well:
1693247619633.png

1693247647239.png

Whatever is your picup location, call that number . The time you have placed the order, you should have eceived an email and text confirmation both. Text that number and some one will reply you back. They are fast replying the text. thanks