Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aug. 8, order: SR+ white/black

initial EDD: Oct. 27 - Nov. 17
Updated: Oct 31 - Nov. 14
Updated on Oct. 24; Nov. 4 - Nov. 10 (1 week window). (VIN in page source)
Updated on Oct. 26: delivery appointment shown as Nov. 5 (MVPA available, with VIN shown, no Vision agreement).

My Question: nobody called or asked, a delivery appointment was set for me. Tesla doesn't care whether you are available for that appointment, if you are not, they take the $100 and sell the car to the next customer, a pure +$100 for Tesla. That's my impression.
Did you speak with an advisor when you did a test drive? I got a call from my advisor to set up the delivery date and was able to pick a Saturday morning.

I'm a bit surprised by Tesla being inflexible about pickup dates, particularly when it is not the usual end-of-quarter push for maximum sales numbers. Maybe some locations have limited space for undelivered vehicles. I wonder if offering Tesla a larger deposit would avoid them selling the car to someone else.

Did you speak with an advisor when you did a test drive? I got a call from my advisor to set up the delivery date and was able to pick a Saturday morning.
Thanks for your info...gives me some hope I will have my M3 next month.
I did speak with an Advisor last week when test driving and was told that mid-Nov was still on track for delivery. This is why I was disappointed with the updated delivery date to Feb-Mar '22.
These fluctuating delivery dates appear to be a S$#t show and depend upon location as well as options.
I will follow-up with them based on this information.
Cheers! 👍

Hey everyone,

I ordered SR+ white exterior/ black interior 19” on august 22nd

EDD was originally Oct 24 - Nov 13 stayed this way for a long time

Oct 8: changed to Dec 13- 31

Oct 20: changed to Oct 23-Nov 17

Oct 24: changed to Oct 27-Nov 17

Oct 27: changed to Jan 8-Feb 5 😂

Vancouver, BC

Reactions: ESLA
Aug 8th, Order: SR+ White/White with 19 wheels.
initial EDD: Oct. 25 - Nov. 14
Updated on Oct. 25: Feb 1st. - Mar 1st

I noticed that some individuals with similar order dates are now receiving their VINs / delivery dates, however mine was just bumped out to Feb/Mar 2022.

I called Tesla to look into this and confirm because I was in the Oakville Tesla location last week and they told me that deliver looked on schedule for mid-November.

Tesla customer service told me that SR+ with white interior could be delayed. Has anyone with a SR+ with a white interior received their M3 lately? and what was your original order date?

Order date Aug 10th
Initial EDD: Oct 3 to 23
Delivery Date was Nov 5th - Called SA and moved it to Nov 7th since it was sunday.
Order M3+ white/white.
Cant wait for Nov 7th now......

Hey everyone,

Vancouver, BCsame

Hey everyone,

Vancouver, BC
Don't worry same here 😄

Aug 28th: ordered SR+ no upgrades. Original EDD when ordering - Jan.
Updated to: Dec
Updated to: Nov
Updated to not show any delivery date.
Updated to: Dec
Updated to: Jan 08 - Feb 05

I can't really complain because the delivery date is pretty much back to what it was when I ordered, but I got excited it was coming soon and installed a wall connector a few weeks ago..now it looks like I still have ~3 months to wait...

ordered on August 8th SR+ black exterior and interior. 18-inch wheel no FSD
received an email this morning, schedule delivery for November 10th. ask me to pay the remaining balance.
I found the "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery“ message very confusing, as it only mentions wire transfer in the page.

Actually, the MVPA mentions certified cheques/bank drafts are other options.

I feel much better to bring a certified cheque to the delivery appointment, since it's cheaper than wire transfer.

Aug 25th: ordered SR+ Black/Black. Original EDD when ordering - Jan.
Updated to: Nov 11 - Dec 01
Updated to: Dec 02 - Dec 30
Updated to not show any delivery date.
Updated to: Nov 04 - Dec 01
Updated to: Jan 08 - Feb 05

At the time of order I was not sure for Lease or Finance, so as per advise I put Cash.
I was wondering when I will be noticed about choosing between Lease or Finance? Do I need enough time to do paper works?
Based on your experience, when should I expect the delivery?

Does anyone in Canada have an SR+ with an EDD in December? It sounds to me like people who ordered at the beginning of Aug are getting delivery dates in the next couple of weeks, and people who ordered at the end of Aug, like me, have EDDs in Jan.. This is a bit speculative, but maybe Tesla are focussing on LR and P for the rest of quarter and retooling for LFP SR+ (60kwh?) in 2022? Or maybe this is wishful thinking... 😉

Does anyone in Canada have an SR+ with an EDD in December? It sounds to me like people who ordered at the beginning of Aug are getting delivery dates in the next couple of weeks, and people who ordered at the end of Aug, like me, have EDDs in Jan.. This is a bit speculative, but maybe Tesla are focussing on LR and P for the rest of quarter and retooling for LFP SR+ (60kwh?) in 2022? Or maybe this is wishful thinking... 😉
Ordered Sept 7. EDD is steady the last 3 weeks January 21-Feb 10

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Hertz will start renting model3 in November. How do you think they can start receiving theirs so quickly?

Order date: Aug 17th
EDD was moving around a bit then held at Oct 20 - Nov 9 for a few months
Oct 20: EDD updated to Oct 25 - Nov 22
Oct 26: EDD updated to January 3 - 31
Same here! I ordered mine on Aug 21st to be picked up in Richmond. EDD changed at least 5-6 times since then.
Oct 26: EDD Oct 27-Nov 22
Oct 27: EDD updated to Jan 3-31
Let’s hope we will get our cars soon!