Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can confirm, unfortunately. Ordered Aug 2021 with Original EDD Jan 2022. Now showing July 2 - Aug 13. White RWD, black interior, aero. Montreal
Oh boy ! I might order a Polestar on the side then. I just ordered mine … it looks like I’ll be waiting until next summer.

The SA in Laval told me to pick an option to accelerate my delivery. I chose Black paint for that. Anyone can confirm if it really helps to select additional options?

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Oh boy ! I might order a Polestar on the side then. I just ordered mine … it looks like I’ll be waiting until next summer.

The SA in Laval told me to pick an option to accelerate my delivery. I chose Black paint for that. Anyone can confirm if it really helps to select additional options?
Personally, I don’t think choosing additional options makes too much of a difference. I ordered basic model and got mine in similar time frames as others with added options. Just luck based on availability of parts / colours.

Just putting my details here
Model 3 LR / Black interior / Midnight Silver / 18" / Basic Autopilot
OD : March 23rd
EDD: June - August
EDD Update 1: June 4 - July 9

Talked to someone at the delivery centre, they informed that VIN will never show in the app or website for BC orders because of the regulations here. You will most likely get your VIN on order day or a couple days before. Also, when the window is 1-2 weeks, your car has most likely been produced and is on the way here.

I took delivery yesterday for my M3 LR. Everything okay. But it seems that the software version is old (2022.11...) and, while I have been on Wifi for a while, a newer version hasn't shown. Unless there are different versions for Canada versus US?
You have a factory firmware version. It can take up to a few weeks to get your first update.

Reactions: catman44
As an emergency medical out of country has arrived, I wasn’t able to pickup today and Tesla dropped my VIN and changed my EDD to October. OD October 21. So at this moment, 12 month waiting…

Blue/white/aero/nofsd

So at this point I’m considering change my order to basic model (white/black/aero/nofsd)

I’ll try
Very interesting! I took black color because the advisor told me I would be receiving it this summer with that option. But it is not the case.

Let us know if you do the switch, I might drop the Black for a white or grey paint.

Model 3 RWD - Black Paint, Black Interior, Aero Wheels. I am in Montreal.

Ordered February 17, 2022

Initial Delivery Date: May - June
Updated Estimated Delivery: August 15 - September 26

Looks like I have many more months of waiting. Really not expecting this car until 2023.

I’ll try

Keep us updated on whether you actually end up editing the design with the old pricing.

I have a more recent OD so I don't see the 'Edit Design' option on my account page yet.