Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations!
Yours has been a straightforward timeline. I hope mine comes in the estimated time frame as well. Do you think LR have been delivered in the right timelines without too much back and forth?
It seems like it. Just got my reservation text. Looks like pickup on the 31st. I was lucky and there hasn’t been much jumping around int he schedule and the car has come relatively quickly for me.

I ordered on Nov 20, 2021 and my delivery date continues to change. The latest date change now says Aug 24 - Oct 5

I ordered the Model 3 RWD, MSM, Black interior. And I live in Vancouver. Seems like many people are in the same boat as me, but there also appears to be many people that have ordered in 2022 and already received their car.

This is very frustrating. At this point I don't expect to get my car in 2022

I ordered on Nov 20, 2021 and my delivery date continues to change. The latest date change now says Aug 24 - Oct 5

I ordered the Model 3 RWD, MSM, Black interior. And I live in Vancouver. Seems like many people are in the same boat as me, but there also appears to be many people that have ordered in 2022 and already received their car.

This is very frustrating. At this point I don't expect to get my car in 2022
Similar but worse situation for me.

Same specs as you. Ordered Nov 12, Kitchener, ON. EDD was Aug 18 - Oct 13. Last week it changed to Oct 8 - Dec 1 :(

Just putting my details here
Model 3 LR / Black interior / Midnight Silver / 18" / Basic Autopilot
OD : March 23rd
EDD: June - August
EDD Update 1: June 4 - July 9

Talked to someone at the delivery centre, they informed that VIN will never show in the app or website for BC orders because of the regulations here. You will most likely get your VIN on order day or a couple days before. Also, when the window is 1-2 weeks, your car has most likely been produced and is on the way here.

Any updates on your EDD?

Has anyone switched from an RWD to an LR in the last month or so? Any significant bump in EDD? Considering that we can now make the switch with grandfathered prices, I'm considering this as it seems RWD EDD dates are still very far out.

Any updates on your EDD?

Has anyone switched from an RWD to an LR in the last month or so? Any significant bump in EDD? Considering that we can now make the switch with grandfathered prices, I'm considering this as it seems RWD EDD dates are still very far out.
I have waited around 3 months for my M3 LR (ordered late February). I'd say if you can afford it, make the switch as the value for M3 LR has raised significantly and with the upgrades, it's worth the switch. You should get it faster than M3 RWD, probably around 3-4 months wait tops.

Reactions: cbean00
I have waited around 3 months for my M3 LR (ordered late February). I'd say if you can afford it, make the switch as the value for M3 LR has raised significantly and with the upgrades, it's worth the switch. You should get it faster than M3 RWD, probably around 3-4 months wait tops.

Hope you get yours soon! I've decided to wait for my RWD for now. I might be looking to sell the Model 3 in two years when my other EV comes so this might be just to bridge me over till then. I know I can likely recoup most of the costs of an LR but I'll see how long this RWD takes before I pull the trigger to an LR.

Reactions: sokhangoo
LR3, MSM, black interior no FSD.
Ordered Mar 2, 2022
Estimated Delivery: May 18 - June 15 (hasn't changed since i ordered)
Delivery update: May 23 - June 6
Down to 4 day delivery window now (May 30 to June 3).
Vin Assigned - May 18, 2022
Vehicle Delivered May 31, 2022

Just got PPF/tints completed - hopefully will see some of you around the GTA when I am charging.

LR3, MSM, black interior no FSD.
Ordered Mar 2, 2022
Estimated Delivery: May 18 - June 15 (hasn't changed since i ordered)
Delivery update: May 23 - June 6
Down to 4 day delivery window now (May 30 to June 3).
Vin Assigned - May 18, 2022
Vehicle Delivered May 31, 2022

Just got PPF/tints completed - hopefully will see some of you around the GTA when I am charging.
Congrats! Mine is getting PPF/Tint right now. Then I can drive everywhere.

Reactions: mrexcuse