Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upgrade to white Interiors or 19” wheels and that will get you car early.
One of the member got in 2 months.

Any thing standard is long wait.

The edit links arent working for me. I figure its because my financing is locked in. So the only way to upgrade is to change it to cash and then upgrade it , but I have a pretty good financing rate that I dont want to give up

The edit links arent working for me. I figure its because my financing is locked in. So the only way to upgrade is to change it to cash and then upgrade it , but I have a pretty good financing rate that I dont want to give up
Edit link didn’t worked in my case also so texted the Tesla and it was done in 2 days.

It will keep the rate same and will add upgrade price in the cash down.

Upgrade to white Interiors or 19” wheels and that will get you car early.
One of the member got in 2 months.

Any thing standard is long wait.

Edit link didn’t worked in my case also so texted the Tesla and it was done in 2 days.

It will keep the rate same and will add upgrade price in the cash down.

Wow thanks! Im going to msg my Tesla rep now. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Shekhawat Mx
They replied with “Any change in cofiguration would make you ineligible for the incentives you have on this order.”

Are they giving me the run around??
Review below and compare.

Attachments

• 52A8D44F-0195-4D30-8DB0-D5C5AA5B25CC.png
    52A8D44F-0195-4D30-8DB0-D5C5AA5B25CC.png
    480.5 KB · Views: 109
Sorry new here. So I hear a lot of people talking about financing expiring which I get. But don't you apply for financing once you get a VIN? At least that's what my SA told me.
Typically that’s what you should do but some people apply right when they see the option appear in their portal because it tells you that’s a required step to complete your profile. Tesla does not communicate this very well and as such people apply for nothing because it will expire before the cars arrive.

Reactions: Vawlkus