Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my 2022 model3 SR base model this afternoon in Ottawa, just 6km odometer. Ordered in early May, the original scheduled EDD is Nov~Dec. Some guy ordered the car but was not able to pick it up so the tesla SA called me if I am interested. Surprisingly to me, it came with a mobile connector.
Just curious if this was a white/white/aero. I was offered one in Ottawa on Monday, but couldn't make the logistics work on short notice from southern NB. Mine should be in Halifax within 3 weeks according to them, so I told them to let it go to the next person! If this was you, you are welcome! LOL

Congrats either way!!

Reactions: Vawlkus
Just picked up my 2022 model3 SR base model this afternoon in Ottawa, just 6km odometer. Ordered in early May, the original scheduled EDD is Nov~Dec. Some guy ordered the car but was not able to pick it up so the tesla SA called me if I am interested. Surprisingly to me, it came with a mobile connector.
I think the cutoff for the mobile charger was for orders placed after mid May, so that’s likely why you have one.

Just curious if this was a white/white/aero. I was offered one in Ottawa on Monday, but couldn't make the logistics work on short notice from southern NB. Mine should be in Halifax within 3 weeks according to them, so I told them to let it go to the next person! If this was you, you are welcome! LOL

Congrats either way!!

I think it was someone here in this thread that cancelled.

Hi, newbie here. Got another data point for everyone. Ordered M3LR (zero upgrades) on Apr 8, the date range went from Aug 10-Oct 5, then Jul 30-Sep 10, Aug 3-Sep 7, Aug 5-Sep 2, Aug 10-24, finally Aug 14-18. Never made any modifications to the order (nor could I find any place where I could have done that).

Now they are forcing me to pick up the vehicle on days where I can't take time off. Hoping they will be accommodating, let's see how that goes...

Hi, newbie here. Got another data point for everyone. Ordered M3LR (zero upgrades) on Apr 8, the date range went from Aug 10-Oct 5, then Jul 30-Sep 10, Aug 3-Sep 7, Aug 5-Sep 2, Aug 10-24, finally Aug 14-18. Never made any modifications to the order (nor could I find any place where I could have done that).

Now they are forcing me to pick up the vehicle on days where I can't take time off. Hoping they will be accommodating, let's see how that goes...
We ordered at the exact same time, and I flip flopped in May between two designs and am getting delivery at the same time. Seems like all M3LR ordered that month are being delivered right between now and September.

Finally picking up my M3LR on Monday, got my VIN today. My order was May 18 I believe? I cant find it. Am always searching around and questioning if I got the right purchase(I really think I did) In my searching I saw crazy wait times for other EV'S. So grateful for the Tesla expirience and am super stoked for my first Tesla driving ride to be my first one in my own car!! I know I will love it!!

Reactions: mrexcuse
To anyone curious, ordered mine on May 1st (M3LR), took delivery on August 18th! :eek:
To my relief, it came with the Matrix headlights (rep was able to verify this before the car even came, by the vin number)
Michelin tires, no panel gaps.
Almost lost my license by merging onto the highway the first time I drove it off the lot, be careful... its absolutely insane

• Funny
Reactions: sokhangoo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220826-093248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220826-093248_Chrome.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 73
Yeah I believe so.

Model 3 Price Changes – Canada (as per Entire Tesla lineup gets another round of price increases)​

• Rear Wheel Drive – $59,990 to $61,380 (+$1,390)
  • Long Range – $68,990 to $71,990 (+$3,000) (+$5,000 since last week)
  • Performance – $76,990 to $81,490 (+$4,500)
Performance looks like it went up a bit as it is now $82,000 and SR+ went down.

You linked an article from March 2022 bruh

My bad. For reference right.