Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to the SA in Vancouver about how come someone ordered later than us will get the vin ahead of us ( same configuration) so they said since Surrey is closer to the border, some sometime they get the vehicle in first, so my advice to ppl who is going to order or just ordered, try to choose Surrey for pick up location.

The waiver of your deductible is ONLY if a replacement is warranted (50%+ damage). Regular comprehensive/collision you are still paying your $500 deductible each claim.

Always read the wording documents for insurance and don't just go off what the agent says. With that said, replacement insurance is still very reasonable and I would highly recommend it to every new car purchase.
Right, so if I need a replaced windshield, rim, etc. I think it’s quite worth it

Right, so if I need a replaced windshield, rim, etc. I think it’s quite worth it
I can't edit my other post but I'm wrong and you're right. I didn't even know this extra insurance exists. I just picked up my vehicle today from Richmond and bought the exact same insurance as you!

It's provided by another insurer (not ICBC) but you are correct, it is full replacement coverage AND they pay for your $500 deductible no matter what type of claim you're making. Basically we have $0 deductible for anything! I'm VERY surprised nobody else is talking about this. What a great deal!

How many years did you buy? I bought it for the max 5 years.

Reactions: ArdeliaMapp
I can't edit my other post but I'm wrong and you're right. I didn't even know this extra insurance exists. I just picked up my vehicle today from Richmond and bought the exact same insurance as you!

It's provided by another insurer (not ICBC) but you are correct, it is full replacement coverage AND they pay for your $500 deductible no matter what type of claim you're making. Basically we have $0 deductible for anything! I'm VERY surprised nobody else is talking about this. What a great deal!

How much was it for 5 years?

Attachments

• Tesla Pickup Checklist.pdf
    71.9 KB · Views: 67

Right!? It’s a great deal. I got the max years as well. It pays for itself if you use it 4-5 times.

Reactions: booruce