Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats to the lucky ones who are getting thier vins and cars next week, happy for you, jealous for me, he he.

ordered june 30, blue w/ white interior, sr+, my edd has been on a wild ride this last month.
been within 4 days of the window and then YOINK! moved out to sept. then back to early august only to......yep you guessed it out to late aug/ early sept.
this morning (sat. ) got new update after having a week of aug 25-sept. 14 time frame to..
aug. 5 to aug. 19.
so potential to be only 5 days away? ah ha ha ha. after reading the last 40 pages of posts like mine i wont get my hopes up just yet, like all the ones that have thier car now, wait till you get the vin then get excited.
OK NOW IM EXCITED,
no email yet, but checked account page and VIOLA! The Tesla Vision agreement came up, then I did the source code check to see if vin was there and ............
IT showed up!
now just waiting for notice of delivery scheduling,
I've dreamed of owning an electric car since I was 10, now it is becoming reality, whooo0!

OK NOW IM EXCITED,
no email yet, but checked account page and VIOLA! The Tesla Vision agreement came up, then I did the source code check to see if vin was there and ............
IT showed up!
now just waiting for notice of delivery scheduling,
I've dreamed of owning an electric car since I was 10, now it is becoming reality, whooo0!
What I did is the moment my EDD got changed, I inquired and let my SA know. She then *found* a Model 3 for me and I am golden to pick on the 11th :)

My pickup was scheduled today, but got email yesterday saying that my car is currently stuck at the border... so two more days waiting...
not sure if this only happened to me?
uh oh. I am set for wednesday and no emails today except to inform me of the wire transfer setup. |

Oh sorry to hear that...

My appointment on Wednesday is a go and confirmed today (as I called them for something else) - the car arrived as expected this past Saturday

Question: Are you doing wire transfer or just a bank draft/check?

My situation may be different cause I am picking it up on Vaughan.

My pickup was scheduled today, but got email yesterday saying that my car is currently stuck at the border... so two more days waiting...
not sure if this only happened to me?
When did you order it?I ordered mine June 28th still waiting for a VIN.I chose the Surrey location for pick up don’t know if it would’ve been faster to choose Vancouver,I live in between the 2 pickup locations.

uh oh. I am set for wednesday and no emails today except to inform me of the wire transfer setup. |

Question: Are you doing wire transfer or just a bank draft/check?

My situation may be different cause I am picking it up on Vaughan.
lol defsam see you on Wednesday lol (same pick up location on the same day)

I called - verified that I can just give them a bank draft so that is what I'm doing. The agreement in terms of payments etc for me is supposed to come tomorrow and that will set up where they will auto withdraw from, so don't need to fill another form / bring a void cheque

• Funny
Reactions: defsam
lol defsam see you on Wednesday lol (same pick up location on the same day)

I called - verified that I can just give them a bank draft so that is what I'm doing. The agreement in terms of payments etc for me is supposed to come tomorrow and that will set up where they will auto withdraw from, so don't need to fill another form / bring a void cheque
Hahaha, I called too and my SA said its better I bring a bank draft instead as well because wire transfers give issues sometimes that could result in delay.

Looks like some deliveries taking place this week in SW Ontario - the lot in Kitchener is getting full !
E1DEBF2C-F62C-426B-8D6A-52B3801ABA3E.jpeg
388B05B6-3F68-4E24-857E-57632748D595.jpeg

and this beauty was in the lot too:
5BDB0F03-B47D-4037-B015-EC393743B38A.jpeg

Ordered M3 SR+ red/black on July 3rd….
EDD bouncing but now stable btw Sept 1 to 21 🤞🏻Daddy’s waiting you S3XY 🤤😏😏 (Mtl)
Oh sorry to hear that...

My appointment on Wednesday is a go and confirmed today (as I called them for something else) - the car arrived as expected this past Saturday
How much of a heads up do you get on the delivery? I'm a bit concerned that it has to be in that 3-day window and I might miss their email etc.