Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered June 10 M3 SR+ White exterior / Black interior, for Vaughn.

Received link today to book appointment for pickup. Set to Aug 14 (ie no other date choice) and can only choose time of day.
Got my proof of insurance done today, had to call in to ask them what the lessor official name is (as I'm leasing the new Model 3).

When I called I also asked if I can pick up earlier, and now it is set to Aug 11. (car arriving Aug 7 but they need to few days to check things out)

Why, is there anything particular about vins?
That's nice, I ordered July 9th and got the same circumstance and called my SA and I got bumped to august 11 with a VIN ending 022XXX
That's nice, I ordered July 9th and got the same circumstance and called my SA and I got bumped to august 11 with a VIN ending 022XXX
NICE! What’s your specs? I ordered mine in & July 10th MSM, it went from 8-14 weeks to no more dates lol

🤣 omg

Reactions: defsam
Order date May 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
White SR+ Black interior 18" No FSD
Received TESLA Vision prompt and accepted yesterday morning
Found encoded VIN at the same time

EDD bounce around all over the place throughout the process literally daily changes almost guarantee
Saw June, July, August, early Sept, 9-13 weeks , 7-13 weeks
Recommend expect 2ish months and just be pleasently surprised if it comes earlier
Status update
Got notice for delivery
Order date May 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
White SR+ Black interior 18" No FSD
Received TESLA Vision prompt and accepted yesterday morning
Found encoded VIN at the same time

EDD bounce around all over the place throughout the process literally daily changes almost guarantee
Saw June, July, August, early Sept, 9-13 weeks , 7-13 weeks
Recommend expect 2ish months and just be pleasently surprised if it comes earlier
Status update
Picked up the car from Vancouver Aug 4
Car looked good no issues
Went with optional insurance (stratford) in BC and saved about $800
Replacement insurance over 8 years was about $2550 CAD

Ordered M3 SR+ black on white on 16th June, accept Tesla Vision yesterday afternoon and found VIN in source code at the same time.
Got text message to book delivery appointment this morning, and book it at 10am next Monday, hopefully everything goes well.

But I want to pay by bank draft when pick up, anyone knows what should be title for bank draft? I tried to call local dealer shop, no one picked up...and my SA never replied email...

Reactions: Jono89
Ordered M3 SR+ black on white on 16th June, accept Tesla Vision yesterday afternoon and found VIN in source code at the same time.
Got text message to book delivery appointment this morning, and book it at 10am next Monday, hopefully everything goes well.

But I want to pay by bank draft when pick up, anyone knows what should be title for bank draft? I tried to call local dealer shop, no one picked up...and my SA never replied email...
You should have gotten an email instruction on what to do.
Here is what mine says:
1628277991868.png

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Floger and Jono89