Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got it!!!! There were very few cars in the lot, mostly 3's and Y. I guess I just got lucky.

Front hood that had damage in transit looked good as new, and they even took $1600 off the car for it so I will take it.

Car is perfect and everything I have dreamed of, however there was one piece of trim missing on the back... quality control. But they said they would fix it for free as it is under warranty and even come to me!

Overall, what you would expect from Tesla, but nonetheless I am super grateful I got it early. I hope you all get yours ASAP.

So I got it!!!! There were very few cars in the lot, mostly 3's and Y. I guess I just got lucky.

Front hood that had damage in transit looked good as new, and they even took $1600 off the car for it so I will take it.

Car is perfect and everything I have dreamed of, however there was one piece of trim missing on the back... quality control. But they said they would fix it for free as it is under warranty and even come to me!

Overall, what you would expect from Tesla, but nonetheless I am super grateful I got it early. I hope you all get yours ASAP.
Thanks for sharing... figured your radio silence was because you were enjoying the car 😂 congrats and enjoy!

Reactions: JSB485

Congratulations! $1600 off is totally worth the extra wait in my books lol, awesome!

Sitting here fingers crossed on some news on my delivery. I may have prematurely sold my car.. lol.

Congrats!
Did you figure out if you got the Nickel or LFP battery? Seems another person in Canada recently got the Nickel pack on a new SR+.

Congratulations! $1600 off is totally worth the extra wait in my books lol, awesome!

Sitting here fingers crossed on some news on my delivery. I may have prematurely sold my car.. lol.
Oh ya i sold my car a month too early lol. No where to go in Ontario though so it wasn't too bad.

Honestly, $1600 back in my pocket for a scratch that is nonexistent.... i will take it! That is a road trip in my new car south of the border once they open!

Reactions: JSB485

Hey that's awesome. Glad to hear it all worked out for you 🙂. Was the sales rep involved in the car check for defects?
K also, would love to know if you are getting ppf and your experience. Thanks!

Reactions: cyberry