Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can't believe it still, but I just pulled the trigger on a model 3. Here's my current date range... June 13-30. Model 3 LR black on black. Newbie here, I couldn't be more excited.

Ajax Ontario, delivery is to Lawrence.
Welcome to the waiting game! lol

You're lucky your date range is pretty much the same as people who ordered in March and April.
We've all been waiting for a while now.

Reactions: JSB485
So I decided to change my order to a Performance. The new order was placed yesterday (April 29). SA told me that they recently had some internal discussions and are advising all the clients to follow the dates on the Tesla account.
My new delivery window is June 1st - June 18th

my delivery date just disappeared from the account page :(
M3P
White on Black
Order Date April 29th

Luckily not (for now). In fact, unlike a few other reports here, my delivery window end date moved ahead by one day to June 17. Saw June 12 last night but assuming that's just the nightly weirdness that seems to happen.
To save anyone having to search for the original post, here's a repost of the order info: April 7 order date, estimated delivery May 29 - June 18 (now June 17). Kitchener, Ontario delivery location. M3 LR, white on black interior, no FSD
I spoke too soon. My delivery date is now gone and all I've got is "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration." Womp womp. I was enjoying watching the date change, something to entertain me during the wait. Oh well.

Hi guys,

I ordered M3 SR+, midnight silver, no fsd on the 09th of May, still, in estimation, it shows 5-12 weeks from the date of order. I haven't seen any estimation based on months something like 15june-30th June etc. am I missing anything. I am based in Montreal, QC.

Hi guys,

I ordered M3 SR+, midnight silver, no fsd on the 09th of May, still, in estimation, it shows 5-12 weeks from the date of order. I haven't seen any estimation based on months something like 15june-30th June etc. am I missing anything. I am based in Montreal, QC.
From what I've seen they r moving dates all over the place. Seems like these things are selling like hot cakes lol hence all these time frames given.
I would make sure you have no pending tasks and if all that is done maybe check with your SA.

Reactions: savicbo