Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Pretty stoked right now, have been refreshing the tesla inventory page constantly and was able to snag a Black SR+ with White interior and Sport Wheels! EDD is now June 15-19, advisor said expect it this coming week. My best advice to those who are impatient like me is to constantly check the inventory and update your order ASAP haha
Was the inventory showing in Vancouver? If not, at what point in the purchase are you able to determine that they can transfer the car to Vancouver without additional hassle and/or cost? Did you call to determine where the car was? Thanks.

Was the inventory showing in Vancouver? If not, at what point in the purchase are you able to determine that they can transfer the car to Vancouver without additional hassle and/or cost? Did you call to determine where the car was? Thanks.
Yes, I’m located in Vancouver so when I refreshed the inventory page I noticed a black SR+ was listed (I don’t really keep an eye out for anything outside of bc). Having gone through a similar experience on Friday I knew the fastest way to grab a hold of the vehicle was to go to my account page and fill out the “accelerated delivery” option which is only available if you have a similar build in stock. Went through those steps and contacted an advisor via phone and they confirmed that my order was updated and that the vehicle was appropriately matched to me.

Reactions: ArdeliaMapp
Some exciting news today. Finally got my vision agreement and vin number in source code. Ordered on May 2nd white/white sr+, 18” aero and no fsd. How long does the deliveryappt message take?
I ordered the same car as you on May 1st with delivery in surrey. I got my vision agreement on Sunday and my delivery date has changed to June 15-20. Haven’t received the delivery message yet.

Some exciting news today. Finally got my vision agreement and vin number in source code. Ordered on May 2nd white/white sr+, 18” aero and no fsd. How long does the delivery appt message take?
My delivery appointment appeared the next day, but was set more that two weeks in the future. I got the Teslavision and VIN in source code on the 3rd of June, and a delivery appointment for June 19th appeared on the next day. It took over a week after the for the VIN to appear officially on the account page.

I still do not have my final bill however and delivery is in 4 days.

Does anyone know how it works if you want to reduce your down payment? Already approved for financing and have a delivery date for this sat but haven’t received a final contract yet. I’m pretty happy with the rate and would like to allocate the down payment elsewhere, is this going to be another credit check/pull or will the approved loan simply be adjusted

Congrats msami9 ! 🥳 🥳

Maybe I'll receive mine by the end of June. I've ordered May 18th, got Tesla Vision and a VIN last week. Actually my EED is 21 - 27 June. Do you know if they will do a credit check again or in Quebec this is valid for 90 days?
Thanks a lot! The wait was excruciating!! I had asked that question and the SA assured me that they do not run a second credit check, what they mean by financing offer valid for 90 days is the interest rate only, so you are guaranteed your rate for 90days and they change it accordingly when its due but she said they don’t run a second credit check.

Reactions: BobBr
Looking forward to seeing how it looks,let me know if you have any issues at pick up Wednesday as I pick up on Thursday and have the same config as yourself. What color seats covers are you getting? I was looking at the white ones on Amazon
For sure, I’ll post some pics here! My car comes with white seats, and I’m getting black seat covers. As I accepted this car instead of the one I originally ordered, I never would have chosen white seats, but it was better than waiting

Ordered all white standard range may 1st and after refreshing the page many times I got Tesla vision yesterday. My EDD has also narrowed down to June17-24 pick up in Surrey.

Does anyone know how it works if you want to reduce your down payment? Already approved for financing and have a delivery date for this sat but haven’t received a final contract yet. I’m pretty happy with the rate and would like to allocate the down payment elsewhere, is this going to be another credit check/pull or will the approved loan simply be adjusted
Yea you can once your there your advisor at the delivery center will help you with that

Reactions: Freshhprince95
Yea you can once your there your advisor at the delivery center will help you with that
I would call your delivery advisor to make sure, when he called me to schedule the appointment and in the email confirmation they said no contract changes at delivery. I have to make those changes 48 hours in advance before delivery date.

I was also thinking about adjusting the down payment too since the interest rates are so good lol. I don't really understand why anyone would pay cash right now unless you're lazy. Making back <2.5% in investments is pretty much a no brainer but I guess there's always some risk.

The Tesla existing inventory site will sometimes show cars "In transit" too. As long as you set your postal code and filter it by 200km or whatever the default is, even when it's "In transit" it'll be going to Vancouver, that's how I got mine.

I just called my advisor to change my terms right now. All changes need to be done before your delivery day and it takes 24hr to see the changes. If you make changes once you receive your delivery date it could impact your date. I would call your advisor ASAP.

We gave up.

Our EDD went from 18-30 June back to 3- 12 weeks. Speaking to an advisor, they seemed pretty confident for August, maybe September delivery. Maybe that's just a sales tactic for us to take up an existing inventory, maybe it's the truth.

Anyway, we ended up switching from white to blue taking a "demo" with 36 km with a substantial discount. Delivery scheduled for this Saturday. Hopefully the wheels aren't curbed and it's not full of dings....

Reactions: JMO_Tes_Newbie
I just called my advisor to change my terms right now. All changes need to be done before your delivery day and it takes 24hr to see the changes. If you make changes once you receive your delivery date it could impact your date. I would call your advisor ASAP.
Ok sounds good, I sent my SA a message this morning and asked to update me when it was complete but still no reply, nor an update on my account so I guess what you said explains it. If 48 hours is the min. Im hoping this all is resolved by Thursday for myself so my Saturday delivery date doesn’t get affected.

Reactions: booruce