Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR+ White exterior / Black interior, ordered June 10, for Vaughan location.

My delivery was completed today in Vaughan, and thus I will depart from this thread. I hope each and everyone gets their cars soon also!

I didn't get my agreements for review until late this morning, about 3 hours before the appointment. Was able to set up the pre-auth monthly payments etc. Used a bank draft for the rest of the down payment.

The delivery today was extremely smooth, nothing wrong with the vehicle except the computer rebooted twice during the initial check out (which the SA said was expected as the finalization of delivery in the systems was done. Interior was good, exterior was good, with a minor item where the charge port cover was sticking out a bit, but I'm ok with it.

I don't know when this changed for the Fremont made vehicles also, but my car also has the wooden trim on the door (previously only seen with MIC cars I thought). But looks good to me.

BTW, a ton of cars on the lot today when I went. I was in the area and drove by on Saturday and the parking lot was completely empty, but now it's filled with waiting for delivery cars. So hope lots of you get your cars soon.

SR+ White exterior / Black interior, ordered June 10, for Vaughan location.

My delivery was completed today in Vaughan, and thus I will depart from this thread. I hope each and everyone gets their cars soon also!

I didn't get my agreements for review until late this morning, about 3 hours before the appointment. Was able to set up the pre-auth monthly payments etc. Used a bank draft for the rest of the down payment.

The delivery today was extremely smooth, nothing wrong with the vehicle except the computer rebooted twice during the initial check out (which the SA said was expected as the finalization of delivery in the systems was done. Interior was good, exterior was good, with a minor item where the charge port cover was sticking out a bit, but I'm ok with it.

I don't know when this changed for the Fremont made vehicles also, but my car also has the wooden trim on the door (previously only seen with MIC cars I thought). But looks good to me.

BTW, a ton of cars on the lot today when I went. I was in the area and drove by on Saturday and the parking lot was completely empty, but now it's filled with waiting for delivery cars. So hope lots of you get your cars soon.
Congratulations for your TESLA…. I hope we all get our deliveries soon..
I am also picking up from Vaughan… Order Date July 10

How much of a heads up do you get before the delivery date?
For me, it was about 2 weeks before.

Picked up today. I got a notice to sign the Tesla Vision July 30th. Same day, it was able to find the VIN of the vehicle in the "view source" version of the page.

Received link to book appointment time on Aug 3. Booked for Aug 14th then called and switched to Aug 11, as the car was arriving Aug 7th.

Reactions: akshayc7
Mine’s is SR+ red/black 18´´ aero wheels.
Let us know how the delivery was :)
Delivery is great, Not much pressure on how long I was taking going through the checklist, Some minor things and panel issues but so far everything was good.

Any tips that I can use to bug my SA :D
Well, I just told her why my deliveries changed, choke it up to timing and you can say that I was lucky lol

Damn i wish I even had an sa i could hound everyday. I might just start cold calling Tesla delivery centres haha
I will just call the closes centre near you and give them a reservation number, Tell them you dont remember your advisor's name.

Delivery is great, Not much pressure on how long I was taking going through the checklist, Some minor things and panel issues but so far everything was good.

Well, I just told her why my deliveries changed, choke it up to timing and you can say that I was lucky lol

I will just call the closes centre near you and give them a reservation number, Tell them you dont remember your advisor's name.
Looks like a lot of delivery in Ontario 😆
No love for QC 😓

I think I was a day ahead of you - Aug6; Initial EDD was Oct 6 - 26, now its Oct 16 - Nov 5
Hi folks - I’ve been posting over in the model 3 SR+ waiting room, but may post here some too now that I’ve found this thread.

My deets: I live in New Brunswick, but will either be taking delivery in Ottawa (if I choose to fly there) or will have it shipped to me. (Tesla currently has an offer to help pay for car shipping for Atlantic Canadians - message me for details).
order date: July 21st - original EDD: 9-13 weeks (which implied Sept 22 - Oct 20)
since the day after my order, my EDD has never shown October dates…. Until today - current EDD: Oct 05 - Oct 25 :-(

Good luck to everyone.

a at
oh right Quebec mandates winter tires.

Well, I know it's costly, but it's a good thing for everyone's safety
Yep! Winter tires are mandatory and they put a lot of salt on the road so they can fix the same pothole every year! Bienvenue au QC!

WINTER: A lot of snow!
Summer: Orange cone everywhere!

Im hoping to get the car soon to enjoy it a bit before snow season 🙃

• Funny
Reactions: Vawlkus