Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 2022 is not listed yet
As per the website

"The list is updated regularly by the program’s administrator according to information provided by the manufacturers of automobiles marketed in Québec."

See this for the dates, I too am in the same boat

You can see in the list that 2022 is listed for other cars such as : Chevrolet, Kia, Hyundai,.....

You've got my attention there... Do you have any official reference on the incentive ending on March 31? Also, why just 2021, could it be just that the list has not been updated as the 2022 was just released? My date currently sits in early Feb and I'm counting on the 8K incentive.

About this program​

The Roulez vert program was officially launched on January 1, 2012.

Please note that the Roulez vert program will remain in effect until the budget allocated for the program is completely exhausted or until such time as the Government decides to terminate it, with or without notice. It was confirmed on November 16, 2020, that the maximum $8,000 rebate provided for the purchase of an electric vehicle will be maintained until March 31, 2022.

Tesla has not applied for the 2022 cars as yet with the Roulez Vert program. It doesn’t mean they won’t Im just hoping we do noy loose that incentive especially since we ordered in September when program still offered.

Reactions: Labs

About this program​

Please note that the Roulez vert program will remain in effect until the budget allocated for the program is completely exhausted or until such time as the Government decides to terminate it, with or without notice. It was confirmed on November 16, 2020, that the maximum $8,000 rebate provided for the purchase of an electric vehicle will be maintained until March 31, 2022.

Tesla has not applied for the 2022 cars as yet with the Roulez Vert program. It doesn’t mean they won’t Im just hoping we do noy loose that incentive especially since we ordered in September when program still offered.
Fingers crossed they add the 2022 to the list... I see the Hyundai 2022 are there amongst others. On the 8K, no one knows if it'll be renewed, eliminated or modified. Hopefully our deliveries make it before then.

It is ironic we're struggling with the opposite uncertainty the Americans have right now. They are pushing out orders in order to "maybe" get the Federal credit while we want to pull in to get ours earlier in case we loose it ;)

EDD: Jan 29-Feb 19 on White/Black Aero

If it puts your mind at ease, on the Tesla order page it still show the $8000 Qc rebate

Screenshot (29).png

Last edited:
Ordered: Oct 12 SR+ all standard.
Initial EDD: April
EDD Since Oct 29: September

Initially, I thought that I did something wrong and that's why it has been pushed back to September. But it looks like I'm not the only one. I feel like September is their default EDD when they don't have a better estimate and it changes when they have a better EDD.

Can you like this post if you are seating on September EDD?

About this program​

Here, I registered on TMC just to let you guys know I inquired about this:

1637338483733.png

Revan, you didn't by chance ask them if it was going to be extended past March 31. 2022?

I just messaged them on the site asking this very question.
I will post back if and when I get a reply.

Just as an aside, if you look on car accessory sites, tire sites etc the 2022 Model 3 is not listed yet on those sites.
So I think the not listing is just a Tesla putting the updated info out to the masses.

Last edited:
Model 3, LR, Black/Black, Aero, No FSD, pickup in Barrie, ON

Order date: Oct 21

Immediate EDD: December
October 22: Nov 22 - Dec 20
November 14: Nov 28 - Dec 12
November 20: Dec 01 - Dec 07 (VIN in source code, Vision agreement in Tesla account, shows 2022 year)

As mentioned I emailed the pr
Here, I registered on TMC just to let you guys know I inquired about this:

View attachment 734792

As I mentioned I also emailed the program to find out about the $8000 New Vehicle Rebate
And here is the reply. About as clear a they can make it...so maybe

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the customer service of Programme Roulez Vert.

Over the next five years, the goverment will devote most of the money for the electrification of light vehicles to the Roulez Vert Program. in this regard, the goverment has announced that until March 31st 2022, it will maintain the maximum rebate for the purchase of electric vehicles at 8000$ under the program.

After March 31st, 2022 this discount may be reajusted based on the market trends and othe ravailable incentives. Which means that the financil aid given could be different.

Consult our website, if any changes should be made to the program, they will be posted there.

Regards,
Ghizlane Hamada
Service à la clientèle – programme Roulez vert
Ministère de l'Énergie et des Ressources naturelles 

C.P. 27506 B.P. Pont-Viau
Laval (Québec) H7G 2V0
Téléphone : 1 866 266-0008
vehiculeselectriques.gouv.qc.ca