Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m in Ontario Canada and just ordered a model 3. When I did the order it stated estimated delivery of Dec. but once I completed the order it changed to Jan-Feb. how accurate do you find the delivery times for those in Canada? Does it ever change to be earlier?

M3 LR White/White/Aero EDD window opens in 4 days (Nov 16-Nov 30) and still no VIN! Nothing on the app, website or source code. Visited the Oakville SC yesterday to check in and basically got 0 answers. They can't even say if my car is going to be a 2021 or 2022 ha.

Is this what you all have observed as well? No VIN this close to the EDD window?

I’m in Ontario Canada and just ordered a model 3. When I did the order it stated estimated delivery of Dec. but once I completed the order it changed to Jan-Feb. how accurate do you find the delivery times for those in Canada? Does it ever change to be earlier?
This thread has lots of info from people in Ontario and the rest of Canada:

M3 LR White/White/Aero EDD window opens in 4 days (Nov 16-Nov 30) and still no VIN! Nothing on the app, website or source code. Visited the Oakville SC yesterday to check in and basically got 0 answers. They can't even say if my car is going to be a 2021 or 2022 ha.

Is this what you all have observed as well? No VIN this close to the EDD window?
What's your order date?

This thread has lots of info from people in Ontario and the rest of Canada:

(model 3 subforum moderator note)

Merged into thread mentioned.

Model 3 LR + FSD White Exterior/Black Interior 18" Wheel
Ordered: 10/18/2021
EDD: Nov 21 - Dec 19 (no change since day 1)

Updated today (Nov 13): My vehicle name officially changed to '2022 Tesla Model 3' and I got my VIN number in the source code, confirming it's a 2022 model built in California.

Reactions: Murky-Article
I ordered mid October with rims option. First it said April, then June, now mid Feb to mid March. How reliable?

My first m3, I got 9-13 weeks when ordered in July. Got it next month.

Thinking of selling original m3 and get the new one to offset KMs I added. Tho worry is the $5000 govt rebate clawback.

Anyone know izev number to contact to check if govt will want money back if sold within 1 year?

I called bc ev rebate org, they verified have to give back 3000 bc rebate

Model 3 LR + FSD White Exterior/Black Interior 18" Wheel
Ordered: 10/18/2021
EDD: Nov 21 - Dec 19 (no change since day 1)

Updated today (Nov 13): My vehicle name officially changed to '2022 Tesla Model 3' and I got my VIN number in the source code, confirming it's a 2022 model built in California.
Ordered the same day as you. M3 LR, Vancouber delivery. Sitting at Nov 25 - Dec 23

Attachments

• 0C4912AF-8C5D-4E52-B5F8-3B897F6BD19C.jpeg
    0C4912AF-8C5D-4E52-B5F8-3B897F6BD19C.jpeg
    539.4 KB · Views: 195
Sep 22nd

No VIN or any info even till today
It's prob the least of your concern, but you'll be getting a 2022 model if you haven't been assigned a vin.
When you checked the vin on the website, have you tried going to 'Dashboard' -> 'Manage' and then search the source code for '5YJ'?
Also, does it just say 'Tesla Model 3' under Dashboard?
For me, the vehicle name changed from 'Tesla Model 3' to '2022 Tesla Model 3' when I was assigned a vin.

Woah that's so ridiculous. Nothing else changed other than 7-8 km range increase, so it's actually a downgrade then.
Maybe you did not read it fully. They are delivering with missing USB ports because of the chip shortage. Once they are available, Tesla service will install them. Tesla is doing everything it can to deliver as many cars to customers as possible even if it means missing a minor accessory for a short period of time.

Reactions: kakao
Maybe you did not read it fully. They are delivering with missing USB ports because of the chip shortage. Once they are available, Tesla service will install them. Tesla is doing everything it can to deliver as many cars to customers as possible even if it means missing a minor accessory for a short period of time.
Ah, as long as they're installing it I'm totally cool with that

ordered Model 3 S+ grey with black int. 18 in. On Sept 18. EDD JAN 28-Feb 17. In Quebec $8000 incentive only until 2021 model and ends March 31,2022. At this point I will be getting 2022model since no VIN yet anyone else wondering that we may loose out on $8000?

ordered Model 3 S+ grey with black int. 18 in. On Sept 18. EDD JAN 28-Feb 17. In Quebec $8000 incentive only until 2021 model and ends March 31,2022. At this point I will be getting 2022model since no VIN yet anyone else wondering that we may loose out on $8000?
Oh, I checked the site and no Tesla model 2022 was listed for incentive. I hope the site gets updated soon.
My OD was Aug 25 and EDD jumped from Nov to Jan. :(

Could you please post your message on this channel as well?

You've got my attention there... Do you have any official reference on the incentive ending on March 31? Also, why just 2021, could it be just that the list has not been updated as the 2022 was just released? My date currently sits in early Feb and I'm counting on the 8K incentive.