Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Model 3 delivery estimates for new orders are already into June.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: Mar 10, 2022 - M3LR - MSM - 18in - Black - No FSD
EDD: June 3 - July 1, 2022

Anyone recently looked to edit their design or add FSD got a message back that they may increase pricing, etc.?
I went to a local Tesla Centre and they said if you make any change to your design then you’ll have to pay the new prices (I ordered in February before all the recent price increases). But not sure about FSD.

OD: Mar 10, 2022 - M3LR - MSM - 18in - Black - No FSD
EDD: June 3 - July 1, 2022

Anyone recently looked to edit their design or add FSD got a message back that they may increase pricing, etc.?
If you change anything you have to pay new price. However if you add FSD there will be no increase. I would add FSD after delivery to be safe as it's a software update which can be added anytime.

Had delivery estimate (M3 LR White/White, Aero, No FSD) Apr.4-May.4

Got a call today from Barrie Tesla (Originally Lawrence pickup I chose) that a customer wasn't ready to take theirs and they saw I was ready to go to pickup and if I want it - confirmed it has AMD and 12-volt (forgot to ask about rear double pane glass, but I think thats not even a thing yet)

Told them I hope my QC on car is good - else I will decline, but driving from Durham to Barrie on Saturday for pickup ahead of what was scheduled - i'll take it
VIN xxxxxxxxxx203283 (not sure where/what that means at this point, I stopped looking for a while)

Question - I used to have a SR before, I had 1500 km super charging that I never used, when I put the car back on my app, will that show up again? Or did I lose it? (which would be wierd)

Reactions: sokhangoo
Contacted my SA and informed him of the situation. By then, Tesla had assgined me a date of Sunday at 2pm - did not even have a chance to speak to someone before it selected the date/time for me. I had emailed my SA this morning as well and he finally got back to me later in the day letting me know a later date/time was availbale. Managed to get Wednesday 11:30am which is perfect. Come hell or highwater, I'm getting it then.

I thought my headaches were over. NOW...I'm trying to find out what amount to put onto the bank draft and no one can give me a straight answer. Their pro-forma invoice is difficult as hell to read and makes no sense. I just want two prices - one for trade in and one without so I can determine what number my broker needs to get close to, to make it worth my while. So ridiculous. As transformative (disruptive) as Tesla is to the auto industry, this has by far been the worst car purchasing experience I've had to deal with.
And I'm done folks! Just picked up my Model 3 this morning/afternoon.

Actual pick up was straightforward with a trade in as well. Had a panel "gap" issue - more where the roof meets the trunk was of varying heights which they were able to adjust in about 20 minutes on site.

Original order date: Sept 15. M3LR, RWD, MSM, black interior, aero wheels (pretty stock). Pickup at the Langley delivery center.
Had to sign a waiver to leave the front license plate OFF as I'll be putting on a ceramic coating this week.
Let me know if anyone has questions - happy to answer.

And I'm done folks! Just picked up my Model 3 this morning/afternoon.

Actual pick up was straightforward with a trade in as well. Had a panel "gap" issue - more where the roof meets the trunk was of varying heights which they were able to adjust in about 20 minutes on site.

Original order date: Sept 15. M3LR, RWD, MSM, black interior, aero wheels (pretty stock). Pickup at the Langley delivery center.
Had to sign a waiver to leave the front license plate OFF as I'll be putting on a ceramic coating this week.
Let me know if anyone has questions - happy to answer.
Congratulations.
Is it a LR or a RWD?

thanks for sharing your insights - I am sure all this info is very useful for many of us here!
Have a nice trip (wow, driving 1400 KM back!!), easy delivery and then have fun with your purchase! If you could drop a line here with your thoughts/experience with the delivery.

Delivery was flawless, as always my 5:55AM flight got delayed to 8:15AM; we didnt find out till we were up at 3:30AM and checked our email.

I emailed my SA stating i will be delayed and that wasnt a problem (Pickup was 10:30AM), my flight wasn't scheduled to land till 10:15AM. After landing we Ubered to Barrie (45min ride lol) and i checked my Tesla App and my car showed up, it was 99% charged for me (Probably because they knew i was going to be doing a road trip with it). Upon arrival everything was seamless.. it literally took <30mins to drive away. Checked over the car prior to signing paper work and everything was perfect - not a single flaw on the car!

I must say, this car is amazing. I am blown away by it! I kinda want to get rid of my 2002 Camaro Z28 and roll that money to upgrade to a Model S LOL!

The car had 5KM on it when i picked it up, after spending 3 days in Toronto and headed back home i put $108 of supercharging total for 1714KM driven. Oargf that i stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Sault Ste Marie and had a free charge (Arrived at 18% and charged to 100% that night) so i saved probably close to $30 supercharging.

I had zero range anxiety on the drive, i read lots about using plugshare/ABRP to plan your trip and honestly - just let Tesla plan your route out and it tells you where to stop to charge, for how long and how much battery you will have at the next charging station.

I arrived at many charging stations 16-22% battery life which was +/-3% of what the trip planner predicted.

I have yet to drive it in town as i we just got 19" of snow all last night and today (I made it home Yesterday afternoon ).

If you do have the skills i would suggest pre installing Teslamate prior to your delivery, I've had it running the whole time and collected stats of the trip. - Super cool!