Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like I read somewhere, it will be located where Autos PB was, along the 15 highway.

Attachments

• C3339CBE-2D96-4ABB-A1D6-F6ACB9540C45.png
    C3339CBE-2D96-4ABB-A1D6-F6ACB9540C45.png
    427.3 KB · Views: 78
I dropped by the Laval delivery center to resolve the confusion between my delivery appointment scheduled at the Montreal location, and the text message I had received telling me to pick up my car in Laval. When my sales rep didn't answer after a few days, I drove the 15 minutes to the new Laval center to find out what's going on. What I saw was a huge stock of cars ready/getting ready for delivery, and the operations manager indicated to me that the Montreal location will not be doing any deliveries going forward so for sure my delivery will take place in Laval. Anybody expecting to pick up your car in Montreal, make sure you go to the right place!

FYI as previously indicated...it still says Auto PB when you go there, only the flag by the entrance says "Tesla". It feels like a secret hideout or something. Plenty of space and parking though, and your first driving experience in your car doesn't have to be Decarie. :)

Rumor has it that the demand in the Atlantic Provinces caught Tesla off guard, and they are considering a Service Center somewhere in the region. Early contenders are Moncton NB and Halifax NS.
Doubt we’ll see it materialize before next year at the earliest. I’m kinda partial to Truro NS, but so long as its closer than Quebec, I’ll be happy. Our poor Ranger is being run ragged trying to keep on top of everything here.

To me the best place to put it would be Moncton, central for the three provinces and much better than Quebec City or mobile guy based in Halifax. Should keep buddy in Halifax too. Disappointed to hear the recent change of not shipping to maritimes only pickup in Quebec which is bonkers

Rumor has it that the demand in the Atlantic Provinces caught Tesla off guard, and they are considering a Service Center somewhere in the region. Early contenders are Moncton NB and Halifax NS.
Doubt we’ll see it materialize before next year at the earliest. I’m kinda partial to Truro NS, but so long as its closer than Quebec, I’ll be happy. Our poor Ranger is being run ragged trying to keep on top of everything here.

To me the best place to put it would be Moncton, central for the three provinces and much better than Quebec City or mobile guy based in Halifax. Should keep buddy in Halifax too. Disappointed to hear the recent change of not shipping to maritimes only pickup in Quebec which is bonkers

Just picked my car up in Quebec City a couple days ago, while there they told me there was a service center going in Halifax 'soon'.

I could see that since Halifax has our Ranger and the AllEV shop. The only reason I’d go Truro over Moncton is that Northern NB is still close enough to use QC/Montreal for their service needs. The wildcard for Moncton is PEI, since the bridge is near Aulac. I suppose Amherst would work as well.
I just hope it’s sooner rather than later. Our Ranger is honestly getting run ragged right now trying to kept pace with jobs that aren’t too often, but EXTREMELY spaced out distance wise.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
I could see that since Halifax has our Ranger and the AllEV shop. The only reason I’d go Truro over Moncton is that Northern NB is still close enough to use QC/Montreal for their service needs. The wildcard for Moncton is PEI, since the bridge is near Aulac. I suppose Amherst would work as well.
I just hope it’s sooner rather than later. Our Ranger is honestly getting run ragged right now trying to kept pace with jobs that aren’t too often, but EXTREMELY spaced out distance wise.
With the latest - "No 7 day return" I see problems when an ordered car arrives damaged and you don't want to accept it. Language in the agreement says you own the car before it goes on the truck. Yes, I want a centre in our bubble!

With the latest - "No 7 day return" I see problems when an ordered car arrives damaged and you don't want to accept it. Language in the agreement says you own the car before it goes on the truck. Yes, I want a centre in our bubble!

Looking past the hysteria at the reality of delivery, as far I as know you are not "forced to accept" a car. I got my Y a few weeks ago and the clear instruction from my DA was "take it, inspect it and let me know when you want to accept it along with a list of any issues you want us to fix". It stayed in delivery mode the whole time while I looked it over, took it home then decided to accept it a couple of hours later. I could also have NOT accepted it and taken it back. This idea that people are forced to take cars in any state and shoved out of the delivery centre is just more FUD.