Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks good on white.
IMG_0374.JPG

LOLOL.... yeah - this just posted it this week on their website.... Where are these things??? -- They aren't going to make the December deadline either...

I'm starting to think these guys should just become a VAR (Value Added Reseller) for either Carbon Revolution, DYMAG, BST (make them for the VUHL) or Rotobox.

Last edited:
These still haven't shipped yet? How late is that now?

Mine were originally promised by the end of April. So they're now 8 months late. I did a charge back a few months -- they were earning interest on my money and I had nothing to show for it.

If they ever produce the real thing, given this very poor performance I don't think I'll want to order a set. It makes me wonder about quality control, safety, and all of the other issues with a new manufacturer. They have some real talent with Photoshop for sure, but so far no one has seen a real wheel on a real car.

Unfortunately none that don't cost an arm, a leg, a kidney and for $8K for four I can wait on ESE verses paying $15K to Carbon Revolution or $45K to Koenigsegg. If I wait long enough the Chinese will copy CR and Koenigsegg and you could get them for $500 each..

lolachampccr,

Would love to see a photo of the rims you bought! Did you choose them beach of the un sprung weight loss or esthetics? I really like the slipstream turbo like 19" for the S and 20" for the X wheels. Am considering carbon ceramic brakes to save on weight and brake dust.

Does anyone know the weight of Tesla's 19" and 20" slipstream wheels for S and X?

Greg

2015 P85D
The bronze looked good against the red and the style was ok. My primary goals were to loose 10 lbs per corner in rotational inertia (wrong units I know but most the weight comes out of the rim) and to enable the use of Pilot Super Sports (cost less, wear longer and have more grip - a tire trifecta).

Nice rims! I painted the 20" slipstreams on my X P90DL. Plan to do the same when the 100 comes in later this month. I'm thinking about ceramic brakes to save 70lbs total. Would consider new rims too, but I need to know exactly how much weight is shed. I really like the look of these 20" Tesla rims though...

Thanks for sharing.

Greg

IMG_0910.jpg

lolachampccr,

Would love to see a photo of the rims you bought! Did you choose them beach of the un sprung weight loss or esthetics? I really like the slipstream turbo like 19" for the S and 20" for the X wheels. Am considering carbon ceramic brakes to save on weight and brake dust.

Does anyone know the weight of Tesla's 19" and 20" slipstream wheels for S and X?

Greg

Slipstream 19x8.0" 29lbs
Slipstream 20x9.0" 32lbs
Slipstream 20x10.0" 33.2lbs

The Tesla Model S Wheel Guide - Tsportline

The Tesla Model X Wheel Guide - TSportline.com - Tesla Model S & Model X Accessories

• Informative
Reactions: u00mem9