Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS Adapter - ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered on the 19th and will receive on the 27th. Only 8 Days for them to order, receive and then ship over seas to me. My lord, this is quicker than when I order something directly from Tesla here! Thanks for the tip on this place, highly recommend unless I get an empty box that is. o_O May even order another one for the S as it has another account I can use. Will try the one coming first though.

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't quite understand about the address...
If I order from Tesla Korea will that address stay in my profile so everything I order after will go Korea or there is a way to change back to Candian (real) address?
When ordering through Tesla they always ask for the shipping address or you simply check off same as billing address. I just checked mine now and there is no Korean address from the last purchase in memory so nothing to change back to. No different than Amazon, ship to where you want depending on where you may be at the time.

Reactions: android04 and voxel
How long did it take for you guys to get an update. Did harumio send you a email or did you get a notification from Tesla. Just wondering when I should expect it or at least an update.

I received the original order notification from Tesla on the 20th.

I think the first cutoff was sometime in June'21, as mine was build in June'21, and mine says enabled.. But I saw another post on here, where someone else also has a June'2021 build, but theirs says not-installed. I think somewhere, someone had a spreadsheet, that people were updating... Looks like the first batch where the hardware was omitted were builds between late June'21 and early October'21. I think most people that had a build of Nov'21 or later had the hardware.
Chip " shortages" were the reason, they cut a few production months the dual charge controller and other stuff, back in 2021. Now, most are back.

...Mine produced in September 2021 does not support CCS...

...mine was made in October 2020, and does support CCS...

...older models included the hardware...

My 3/22 Build says Enabled

...mine was build in June'21, and mine says enabled.....I think somewhere, someone had a spreadsheet, that people were updating...

Both of our 2020 MYLRs (July, 2020 and August, 2020) support CCS
CCS Status of Selected Tesla Cars

The final spreadsheet table (based on an informal survey in this thread). We focused on 2019 to 2021 Model 3 and (2020-21) Model Y, but I suspect Models S and X followed a somewhat similar pattern? (At least some Models S and X from 2020, my MX for example, had CCS enabled.) Cars from 2019 and earlier lacked CCS; after 2020 they should pretty much all have CCS. That four-month 2021 backsliding period--back to CCS "Not installed"--was due to the chip shortage or some other parts supply problem, I hear. Hopefully all owners of cars lacking CCS capability who want it will be able to get a fixative retrofit, as is the case for Models S and X in Europe.

CCS Status - Models 3 and Y

Last edited: