Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chamberlain totally incompetent, can't even buy MyQ subscription

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ran into the same problem. This is not completely their fault... Disable whatever content blockers you have on the page and it will let you complete the purchase.

On an iPhone, click the aA at the left of the address bar and you can disable from there.

I'm using Wipr on both my mobile devices and desktop. It caused issues on their page on both platforms.

I ran into the same problem. This is not completely their fault... Disable whatever content blockers you have on the page and it will let you complete the purchase.

On an iPhone, click the aA at the left of the address bar and you can disable from there.

I'm using Wipr on both my mobile devices and desktop. It caused issues on their page on both platforms.

What’s bizarre is that there was no indication that they required ads or other things to function on their page to make a purchase. This must have been my firewall that blocks access to very spammy adware sites that blocked it, because when I put my phone on 5G it worked!

Thanks for the suggestion.

Disagree though on this not being entirely Chamberlain’s fault. I buy tons of stuff online and have never been able to complete a purchase because of an ad blocker.

similar issues here. I am intrigued with the function, like it, and honestly think $45 is fine. half our lives are subscription based, so let it be. it baffles me how many people with $60K+ cars have issues wtih $45/year.

Anyway, the broken system on-line and even on phone is hilarious. They are so so behind on being competent at online and subscription purchases, it is a huge turn off. My free subs expires on Feb 19, so I wanted to just subscribe now and pay for the year. But no, you have to wait for Feb 19 and then "something" will come up on your car screen! Seriously?!?

It would have been smarter for Tesla to bring this into their ecosystem and let me just subscribe from the Tesla app. (side note: Tesla is obviously very very competent at taking your money). I tried the EAP for $6,000 and the "purchase" took less than 12 seconds!

on the fence now whether I will subscribe come Feb 19! All because of the user experience and their customer service!

smh