Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats Not Showing In App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My iPhone 13 Pro is set to US region. Again, I’m seeing Charge Stats on the same phone for Model 3 so ….

Frequently Asked Questions​

Why don’t I see the Charge Stats feature in the Tesla app?
There are a few reasons why you may not have access to Charge Stats

1. Your Tesla app must be updated to version 4.5.1 or higher. To check what version of the Tesla app you have, tap the profile picture icon, located in the top-right corner. Scroll down to the bottom where you will find the Tesla app version.
  2. Check your Data Sharing settings from the vehicle touchscreen under the ‘Software’ tab and opt into the road segment sharing option.
    Note: This can take up to 24 hours for the change to reflect in app.
  3. Your vehicle must have software version 2021.44.25 or higher. To check the latest software version on your car, tap ‘Software’ on your touchscreen.
    Note: This can take up to 24 hours after the software update for the change to reflect in app.
  4. Currently, Charge Stats is only available to the primary vehicle owner.

Frequently Asked Questions​

Why don’t I see the Charge Stats feature in the Tesla app?
There are a few reasons why you may not have access to Charge Stats

1. Your Tesla app must be updated to version 4.5.1 or higher. To check what version of the Tesla app you have, tap the profile picture icon, located in the top-right corner. Scroll down to the bottom where you will find the Tesla app version.
  2. Check your Data Sharing settings from the vehicle touchscreen under the ‘Software’ tab and opt into the road segment sharing option.
    Note: This can take up to 24 hours for the change to reflect in app.
  3. Your vehicle must have software version 2021.44.25 or higher. To check the latest software version on your car, tap ‘Software’ on your touchscreen.
    Note: This can take up to 24 hours after the software update for the change to reflect in app.
  4. Currently, Charge Stats is only available to the primary vehicle owner.
I linked to this in the first post itself. I have followed it all. Still dont have the stats on Model X.

I would first check to make sure you have "Data Sharing" active all your profiles, including Easy Entry. But beyond that I have no idea. It works fine on both my Model 3 and Model X. The X is on 2021.44.30.5 (which frankly is kind of stale).
Don’t think Data Sharing is specific to profiles but I checked anyway and it seems to be enabled for both. There’s no Easy Entry profile entry for my car.

Don’t think Data Sharing is specific to profiles but I checked anyway and it seems to be enabled for both. There’s no Easy Entry profile entry for my car.
I linked to this in the first post itself. I have followed it all. Still dont have the stats on Model X.
I am the same, have latest version of app, latest version of ota updates 2022.4.5, data sharing is enabled for both options. I’m the primary driver and have 2021 M3, in based in Ireland so unless geographic limitations on seeing this? Does anyone else in ireland see this in their app?

I am the same, have latest version of app, latest version of ota updates 2022.4.5, data sharing is enabled for both options. I’m the primary driver and have 2021 M3, in based in Ireland so unless geographic limitations on seeing this? Does anyone else in ireland see this in their app?
I cannot quote the source, but I am pretty sure I saw somewhere the charging stats feature was limited to vehicles operating in .US.

Reactions: Doors
I have App version 2022.4.5 as does my wife. Both 21018 M3P and 2020 MY have latest update, just today. The My shows 'Charging Stats' but the M3P does not. Is the 09/18 car just too old? BTW both phones are the same model and hers behaves the same.
The App shows 2022.4.5 but going into phone settings, about app the phone shows 2022.4.5.1-864

I have App version 2022.4.5 as does my wife. Both 21018 M3P and 2020 MY have latest update, just today. The My shows 'Charging Stats' but the M3P does not. Is the 09/18 car just too old? BTW both phones are the same model and hers behaves the same.
The App shows 2022.4.5 but going into phone settings, about app the phone shows 2022.4.5.1-864
My app is the exact same version I.e. -864 and still not showing up, tried logging into account via browser to see if there was anything there that I needed to do but no joy either.