Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge-Up NJ rebate program Phase 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received mvpa, got email for payment. My SA mailed me twice in 2 months n no response yet for question regarding loan/trade in.
my trade in is accepted but it is 1k less than expected. I wanted to try selling to dealers/carmax. And will dcu loan be based on mvpa amount?

I was previously assigned a VIN in early July that was removed from my account (I was told it became a “dealer vehicle”). I was then assigned a different VIN about a week later (232XXX) that I was told was built on July 10th. EDD is still July 21-27 but no email/text asking me to choose a delivery date yet.

Reactions: rjpjnk
Speak of the devil, I received notification to schedule pickup this morning (July 26-28).
Same here.. tried calling paramus but was transferred to general customer service. He was able to change my payment from cash to finance. Now looking options to sell my old car.
my current trade in expires 23rd. Anyone know if I can cancel and retry the trade in?

So my order was a week before yours, I removed my hold 3 days before you (your first one on June 1) and have I not seen a single VIN. Only difference is color.. yours is red, mine is blue.

The wait continues, current EDD July 30-Aug18
Yes I assume red+base demand is less compared to other colors n they configure them at min quantity every month. So both times I received vins relatively quickly.