Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my trade in to none, and then it changed immediately to drafting contracts ,which from other people’s exoeirnec can take awhile. My edit design disappeared too.
F8538CDB-8EFA-4497-AD07-76534C87BAA2.jpeg

What are your order details? I don’t think you shared them in the thread.
What are your order details? I don’t think you shared them in the thread.
Reservation 12/16
Ordered Model 3 P Minus Performance Upgrade July 1st 2018 _Solid black. White interior. 18 Aeros, EAP! Will add 19’s or wider tire rim 18’s. Possible color wrap change to Violet metallic black.

July 1- modified it July 21st from Metallic Blue to Solid Black, and it pushed my delivery from August-Oct to sept-nov

Reservation 12/16
Ordered Model 3 P Minus Performance Upgrade July 1st 2018 _Solid black. White interior. 18 Aeros, EAP! Will add 19’s or wider tire rim 18’s. Possible color wrap change to Violet metallic black.

July 1- modified it July 21st from Metallic Blue to Solid Black, and it pushed my delivery from August-Oct to sept-nov
With a M3P, you may get it before I do as I just have AWD. Will be interesting to see for sure.

So my order date was 4-10-16. i got a call 8-1-18 from Brandon who said its time to schedule delivery for the next week. Unfortunately I was on my way our of the country. No problem he said just call when I had a firm return date. I called two days later and left a message for him to call I also emailed him. Since then I have left countless voice mails and emails which never get replied to. Not leaving a very good impression. I stopped at the Charlotte lot today and was told the delivery was scheduled for 8-20-18 but the vehicle was still in transit. Hmmm.......

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
So my order date was 4-10-16. i got a call 8-1-18 from Brandon who said its time to schedule delivery for the next week. Unfortunately I was on my way our of the country. No problem he said just call when I had a firm return date. I called two days later and left a message for him to call I also emailed him. Since then I have left countless voice mails and emails which never get replied to. Not leaving a very good impression. I stopped at the Charlotte lot today and was told the delivery was scheduled for 8-20-18 but the vehicle was still in transit. Hmmm.......
What are your order details? RWD, AWD, P, color, wheels, previous owner? That helps us all out.

Are you emailing Brandon specifically? He has been fantastic to deal with for me despite my delivery being delayed. I say this while awaiting an update myself but it’s from an email today.
He does much better with email, if you don’t have his specific email let me know and I’ll share it privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.