Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate button colour.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my car in May and there was no need to use heating option. I recently wanted to heat up the car since it was about 14c in the morning.
When I thought of something. The climate button on the bottom of the screen is always in blue. I wish that could change so if the AC is on the button turns blue and when heat is on it turns red, so that we know the heat is on.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: vandacca
I guess I never thought of it that way, might be a good idea but it doesn't matter to me as I don't really look at it much at all. I always think of it as climate control is on if blue and off if gray. When on, it uses the temperature setting to either heat or cool the car based on the current interior temperature. That is also how my VW Tiguan works.

• Disagree
Reactions: Sandiegodoug
I'm thinking green might be a winner. Fan on but no AC or heat is the most "eco" mode. Green also means "on" for a lot of interfaces.

White works if the icon is grey when off. I honestly don't remember what color the icon is when the system is off. For some reason I thought it was white but I don't recall.

Reactions: Algbc