Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Change / Global Warming Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Look at actions, not words.

Here's a VERY unpopular picture:

donald-trump-cars-tesla-roadster.jpg

Donald Trump's Tesla.

• Funny
Reactions: Johan
Like his wives, just a trophy

Our new TransSec wants millions of electric cars in the US. This is good, he already accomplished his job before even getting hired without doing anything at all. 2018 was the first million EVs and it's 2021. (But not one of those EVs are his). He doesn't have to lift a finger except to grab a handful of taxes.

EEI Celebrates 1 Million Electric Vehicles on U.S. Roads

Well the popup ads here just listed body armor. I think I'm no longer at a car site.

Opinions are not facts.

FACT: The bigot-in-chief gutted emissions standards meaning cars sold in 2021 will burn on average more fools fuel than if the monster had NOT moved to undermine Obama.

The Facts on Fuel Economy Standards

Last edited:
Reactions: SmartElectric
FACT: The bigot-in-chief gutted emissions standards meaning cars sold in 2021 will burn on average more fools fuel than if the monster had NOT moved to undermine Obama.
While I agree with your underlying message and am no fan of the current president, stooping down to name-calling doesn't help you get your message across any more than the president does when he uses the same tactic.

While I agree with your underlying message and am no fan of the current president, stooping down to name-calling doesn't help you get your message across any more than the president does when he uses the same tactic.

I'm not 'name calling' ... I'm being precise. No different than calling Elon an Entrepreneur.... or the CEO of Tesla. Elon earned those titles by founding and developing several companies. The bigot-in-chief earned his title by referring to literal Nazis as 'fine people'.... among many... many others.....

If someone commits adultery is it 'name calling' to refer to them as an adulterer? If someone commits murder is it 'name calling' to refer to them as a murderer? If someone commits a felony is it 'name calling' to refer to them as a felon? If someone attempts an insurrection is it 'name calling' to refer to them as a traitor? No? Then why would it be 'name calling' to refer to the chief of the bigots as the 'bigot-in-chief' and a monster??? If someone doesn't like the title then they shouldn't earn it....

An example of 'name calling' would be generalizing immigrants that are fleeing violence at home as 'thugs' or 'rapists'......

Last edited:

The Facts on Fuel Economy Standards

Quoting political opinion sites is not science, law, or facts. There is no increase in 2021 emissions. Fact. Now if the new President and Congress decide to increase emissions that's another story. But they will probably nerf EVs like they have been.

Quoting political opinion sites is not science, law, or facts. There is no increase in 2021 emissions. Fact. Now if the new President and Congress decide to increase emissions that's another story. But they will probably nerf EVs like they have been.

EPA standards are LOWER in 2021 than they would have been otherwise. That's not political 'opinion' it's law, it's a fact. Emissions WILL BE higher in 2021 due to lower standards... that's math... that's science... NOT 'opinion'....

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 1.22.18 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SmartElectric