Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just looked up the statute, it is proof of paying the excise tax essentially. Thanks for posting the front & back of the sticker! That is super helpful! I'll have to pay more attention to EVs I see in the wild in Colorado. Wonder if the sticker will go away when the electric vehicle license plates come out.

I wasn’t offered it on my Mach-E and I certainly paid the extra EV tax and got a custom plate…

No changes…still May 16-June 20. Which I guess is progress! Talked to my SA last week and he said looking before EOQ, would love to see it earlier, but trying to patiently wait.
Hopefully we get some traction on our orders soon. I feel as though I’ve been pretty patient so far. I hope I can stay within the current EDD 5/8-6/12. Won’t hold my breath though.

Reactions: taumax
Nothing new here. I sent a text to the SA for the first time since ordering today. No response yet. We will be out of town for a few days this month for our son's graduation and hoping I don't miss a delivery.
Well, crickets from the SA today. The bar is low on the their ability to supply any good or valid information. Especially, when you get texts like this after alreadyplacing the order.

IMG_1187.jpeg

Well, crickets from the SA today. The bar is low on the their ability to supply any good or valid information. Especially, when you get texts like this after alreadyplacing the order.

View attachment 798247
I've had 3-4 days between responses sometimes. Usually because the SA has time off. Seems like we are all texting the same number though a 510 number. Probably using podium or some other texting number.

Reactions: DesertEagle